𝑥𝑣𝑖. ꜰᴀsʜɪᴏɴ ᴘᴏʟɪᴄᴇ

ꜰᴀsʜɪᴏɴ ᴘᴏʟɪᴄᴇ
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴏꜰ ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ Cᴀʀʟᴏs ᴅᴏʀᴍ ᴀs Sam tried to hold back tears

ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴏ ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ɪʟʟᴇᴅ Cᴀʀʟᴏs ᴅᴏʀᴍ ᴀs Sam tried to hold back tears. Carlos was laughing loudly as she threw a pillow at him.

"It isn't funny! Maria and Tony deserved better!" Sam cried, rethinking of the West Side Story plot, making Carlos laugh even harder. Sam rested her head on his shoulder as his laughs died down.

"It's just a movie Sammy." Carlos chuckled.

"Oh shut up."

A knock on the door interrupted the two. Carlos got up to get it as Sam began to clean up the mess of popcorn and chips they made. She looked over to see Evie now in the room, in her Isle gear, and looking scared.

"Evie, what's wrong? Why are you in isle gear?" Sam asked, taking her best friend by the shoulder, seeing tears develop in her eyes.

Evie took a deep sigh, calming herself at Sam's touch. "Mal's gone back to the isle." Carlos' eyes widened as he leaned on the nearby wall.

"Excuse me?" Sam stood appalled, looking at Evie in disbelief. "There's no actual way."

"Me and Ben plan on leaving tonight, you guys have to come. Safety in numbers." Evie cleared her throat, getting her feelings together before smoothing out the leather in her outfit. She turned to Sam. "Come on, so we can get you ready. You're not going to the isle with me looking like that." Evie walked out of the room, Sam laughing at her previous remark.

"I'll see you soon okay?" Carlos grabbed Sam softly by her arm. "Go get ready." Sam gave Carlos a quick hug before running out of the dorm to her own.

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ, Sam in a new outfit that took everyone by surprise at first:

( pretend the jacket is brown )

Ben passed the keys and remote to Jay, who rushed down the stairs. Carlos and Sam followed behind as they prepared to get into the limo.

"Wait!" Evie suddenly shouted, scaring the group. " Something's wrong." They all looked at her in fear, soon turning into annoyance as she fixed Ben's beanie. "There."

"Can we yell for real emergencies next time?" Sam asked, annoyed with her best friend.

"I am the fashion police." Evie flipped her hair, smoothing her leather yet again. "Any fashion issue is an emergency." Sam rolled her eyes, and suddenly heard a voice, making her eyes widen.

"Shotgun!" Dude yelled, the group looking at him, mostly looks of shock and confusion. Sam couldn't believe what she just heard.

"He just-"

"Talked?" Carlos pointed out, making Sam nod. "Yeah, I'll tell you on the way." He grabbed Sam's hand, taking her to the limo as they got in, Sam sitting in between Carlos and Jay.

"Okay, once we get across the bridge, park under the pier in the old garage." Evie instructed, her voice stern and tall.

"Got it." Jay confirmed as the limo drove off.

" Jay confirmed as the limo drove off