𝑥. ᴄᴏʀᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴄᴏʀᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ ɪɴ sᴀᴍ's ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ could not be described

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏ ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ ɪɴ sᴀᴍ's ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ could not be described. Her heart thumped out of her chest, she tried her hardest not to let the warm weather sweat out the beautiful low bun Evie had did for her. She smoothed the non-visible wrinkles in her skirt as the carriage came to a stop. Her neutral black heels clacked on the concrete as she got out, walking inside to meet her friends.

When she found them, she saw Carlos, Evie, and Jay all standing there with worried looks on their faces. The daughter of Shan Yu stood next to Evie and Carlos, as he grabbed her hand for moral support.

The trumpets went off loudly. She sighed deeply as a way to prepare herself, not really ready to do it. She anxiously looked to the door as she watched Ben walk in, a prideful look in his face. He made it to Fairy Godmother, ready to be blessed as the new king.

"Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" Fairy GodMother asked.

Ben looked up at her with courage. "I do solemnly swear." he said, a wide smile taking over his lips and Fairy Godmother handled her wand.

"Then it is my honor and my joy to bless our new king—" Fairy Godmother was interrupted as she felt the wand be taken from her hands. Sam watched as Jane should the wand around scarily. "Child, what are you doing?!" she yelled.

"If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself!" Jane threatened. Sam looked down at Mal with a glare, remembering that she put her down in the bathroom, to which she just shrugged. Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" The wand was blasted through the area's roof. Mal quickly jumped in, fighting for the wand. When Mal was able to grip it out of her hand, Jane ran away.

The group of VK's hurried down to their friend, ready to leave. Sam held a Auradon sword in her hand as Ben spoke. "Mal, give me the wand." he spoke.

"Stand back." Mal whimpered, close to tears.

"It's okay." Ben tried to soothe, but Mal got more angry.

"Ben, I said stand back!"

"I told you so!" Audrey spoke up, looking for praise in the moment. All she felt was fear when Mal and Sam pointed their object at her, causing her to scream.

"Let's go!" Carlos whispered harshly, looking wearily.

"Revenge time!" Jay also whispered.

"You really want to do this?" Ben asked, looking at Mal with the doe brown eyes she fell for.

"We have no choice, Ben! Our parents—"

"Your parents made their choice. Now you make yours." Ben soothed, seeing that Mal let the wand down. He smiled as she turned to her friends, but looked in suspicion as he saw Sam crying.

"I want to listen to my heart." Mal laughed. "And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents. I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy." She stated to Jay, hearing the team cheer him on before she turned to Carlos.

"And you, scratching dude's belly makes you happy. Who would've thought? Plus, a special someone made their way into your heart." Mal laughed as Carlos blushed hard, smiling at the thought of Sam.

She then turned to Sam. "Sam, oh my Sam!" Mal and Sam laughed with the tears in their eyes. "You are worth everything and so much more. Your confidence is beautiful! Your pride, your strength, oh i'm jealous." The two laughed, but Sam began crying some more at the thought of what she had to do.

Lastly, Mal turned to Evie. "And Evie... You do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart." Evie laughed as she and Mal cried.

"And I don't want to take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school. And be with Ben. Because Ben makes me really happy." Mal showed the ring that Ben gave her, making him blush. "Us being friends makes me really happy. Not destroying things. I choose good, you guys."

One by one, the VK's chose good. All except one.

"Sam?" Mal's smile left her face as she looked at her friend, who had tears in her eyes.

"I'm so so sorry." Sam whimpered, a determined look on her face. Mal's eyes widened.

"Sam no!"

Sam quickly hit Mal's hand, taking the wand as it dropped, before backing away quickly, her sword held up to defend herself.

"Sam, please." Carlos whispered. Oh that voice, the voice she couldn't help but melt at.

"I have to!" Sam yelled. "I can't let him down, Carlos I can't!" She backed away further as they got closer.

"This is not you! It's your dad S!" Evie shouted, getting closer to her. She watched as her best friend pointed her sword at her chest, but Evie got closer without trouble. "Sammy please, give back the wand." Evie whispered.

"I'm scared, E." Sam whimpered, lowering her sword just a little. Tears began to fill her eyes yet again. Evie finally got close enough, wrapping her arms around Sam, hugging her as she cried into her shoulder. Carlos looked at his crush sympathetically, watching as she broke down in tears.

Sam lifted her head, wiping her eyes. "I choose good." She softly spoke, making everyone smile. But the sound of thunder interrupted their lovely moment.

"I'm back!" Maleficent sung.