Maybe it already has.

Start from the beginning

Jimin nodded and wiped his tears that still kept flowing like a waterfall.

I grabbed my phone and called Yoongi. It rang three times before he picked it up and he sounded all groggy. Probably because he had been woken up from his sleep.

"You have ten mins MIN YOONGI. Ten mins to get here...he needs you".

Then I cut the call knowing I wouldn't be able to stay strong anymore.

I too cried with Jimin and then ran to hug him again. The both of us sat on the floor crying.

I felt Namjoon trying to communicate with me through the mind link but I shut him off. I couldn't do anything besides hold Jimin close.

I could only hope Yoongi runs here.

Yoongi POV:
I had barley gotten any sleep after what happened at the club and as I shut my eyes for ten minutes my phone blares in my ears.

I want to yell at the universe for being so against me.

I pick up the call and speak out a very dry "hello".

I got no reply but instead a threatening voice of Jin hyung that told me to get to his place in ten mins because he needs me.

I knew who the "He" was but nothing was making sense to me right now.

I quickly got off the bed and put my hoodie on...as I did so I looked at my mark and hung my head low because THIS was the cause of many problems in my life.

I drove over to Jin Hyungs house and recalled our night.

I met my brother which I was very grateful for because obviously me and Jungkook spoke a lot over the phone but physical meet ups never happened.

I left him with mum and dad because I knew he would be happier there because he would actually have people around him.

It came to me as a bit of a surprise finding out that Jungkook had two mates and that to NAMJIN but another part of me was happy because now I knew my brother would always be safe AND I'd see him every Friday.

Then my mind wondered to Jimin. He looked amazing today and I wanted to kiss him and talk to him

However, it seemed like it was Jimin's ONLY mission to get drunk that night.

I mean he probably had a lot to get over. I spent his heat with him then practically flipped him off.

Of course he would rather be drinking.

Then I thought back to what happened once Jin hyung left and if I dig deeper in that memory I may crash my car.

So before the tears could fall I put my radio on and listened to the music.

It was a nice song - one that reminded me of Jimin.

To be fair most things remind me off him; When I'm picking an ice cream flavour I'll look over to the chocolate and think Jimin would like that.

When I'm out shopping I'll look at a piece of clothing and think Jimin can rock that better.

When I'm at a club and some omega is trying to dance with me my first thought is...This should only be Jimin's right.

I took a deep breath and focused my eyes on the road and the music.

I carefully listened to the music taking it in one lyric at a time.

I met you in the dark...

You lit me up.

You made me feel as though...