1] THE AWAKENING -2

The demon lord , now in the form of caishen entered the divine realm to steal the" eternal infinite stone" . the divine realm of peace was heavily guarded and also sealed with a barrier which was created by the 5 most powerful gods in the divine realm . it was impossible for anyone to enter without consent even if anyone enters their powers would be weakened by ten times . but there weren't anyone who was powerful enough to get their power weakened by ten times .

But because of the puppet pact the demon king was able to enter the divine realm without any issues. the intemperate demon lord who was eagerly waiting for getting his hands on the divine stone forgot one important thing.

its said that the power of the eternal stone was infinite and enormous it was something not a normal deity or a demigod can subdue . so the body of a mere god of wealth who was nothing but a dimwit obviously couldn't hold power of the infinite stone .

even if the demon god was in his original body he still wouldn't be able to hold the power and would perish. ignoring the fact he wont be able to contain the power of the divine stone, demon lord decided to make it his own possession .

The infiltration of the demon lord was perceived by the five gods only after he crossed the "bridge of redemption" which was one of the magnificent places in the divine realm . As the demon lord crossed the foggy bridge which was embellished by the splendid cherry blossoms and gorgeous plum blossoms and arrived at the entrance of the Qianqiu pavilion where the statue of tranquility was guarded .

The Qianqiu pavilion , which was a breathtakingly spectacular place like the bridge of redemption . the cherry blossoms falling in the light breeze which carrassed histeria and orchids in the garden was truly a sight which could make a normal person immerse ecstasy. .

without wasting another moment , zhong kui rushed towards the divine statue to grab the divine stone. but he was stopped by some demigods who were supposed to guard the pavilion.

they were all dressed in pure white hanfu with golden belt { A/N -almost like lanzhan] .

but they were all nothing before the demon king as he was as powerful as before hence they were all defeated in a blink of an eye . zhong kui slowly approached the statue . his eyes were gleaming with greed and soon the divine stone was in the hands of the evil lord.

all of a sudden the pavilion began to collapse and the cherry blossoms withered. the beauty of the pavilion faded as it collapsed to the ground . now the qianqiu pavilion is buried under the rocks . darks clouds were formed as the last ray of light was gone . the end had already began.

when the gods reached the qianqiu pavilion it was already late . the divine pavilion had already collapse . the five gods along with the great divine god, lu shi who was known as lord god as he was the god of the gods were stunned . lu shi was as powerful as the demon lord . they were like yin and yang . the demon lord always wanted to break this barrier .

the moment the divine stone touched the hands of the demon lord it glowed with a black aura as it started to transfer its power to the demon lord . zhong kui felt the rush of qi [energy] in his veins as he slowly became powerful.

though the power of the divine stone can destroy the body of a being it cannot destroy their souls as for gods they would get their body after thousand years . the souls of the gods will reincarnate several times in these thousand years . their body will be developed in a sacred realm which is still an unknown place . the soul of the person can only be destroyed by perishing their developing body [ bodies will be only developed for gods ] .

the gods were in an angst not because of demon lord getting the divine stone, in fact if the body of an immortal cannot hold the divine power the whole world will be influenced by it . the divine stone has the power to protect the world but it equally has the power to destroy it.

the five gods along with the lord god tried to suppress the power of the divine stone but it was too strong finally they decided to form the great 8 trigram formation. this holy formation is formed when the bodies of the 5 immortal gods are sacrificed . as the formation started to form the gods were spitting blood . it was not possible to suppress the infinite power so the lord god lu shi rose above the holy formation and used the divine dissociation which also sacrificed his body.

the holy formation and the holy sacrifice destroyed the body of the demon king along with that it split the divine stone into five separate stones one of them slightly larger than the others. the five stones were different coloured.

as the suppression was finished the 5 gods along with the lord god started to fade slowly into blossom petals .before they completely disappeared the lord god said" the one who has the heart of a warrior, mind of a god and the eyes of a phoenix shall find the divine stone and restore the piece . inside that person will be the most powerful divine stone among the five he/she shall be the great invisible warrior , the savior of the world'' lu shi faded as he finished his words along with the other 5 gods .

A/N ] hello everyone

each chapter will be divided into 2 or three or even 4 parts so this chapter the AWAKENING ends here next chapter will be not be the actual but a guide for the story . i know its a bit dragging but soon our fl will be here . and one more thing i would update every two or three days . hope you like it.:)