1] THE AWAKENING

It was the beginning of the end . the world which was once a paradise is now falling .mountains disappearing , flooding rivers ,scorching sun and all kind of disasters have attacked the once most beautiful paradise . Now the world is in a chaos . deaths and cries were all eyes could see and ears could hear. the one who caused this chaos was none other than zhong kui . 

it wasn't long ago the "eternal infinite stone"  the one and only divine stone which maintained the peace was stolen by zhong kui. for thousands of year the peace sustained only because of the divine stone and zhong kui was always eying for the divine stone from the beginning . zhong kui was the lord of demons , the  king of the demon realm . the  divine stone had infinite power which could surpass anything and zhong kui who was raging with greed ,  snatched the divine stone from the sacred statue of tranquility which resided in the divine realm of  peace.

the divine realm of piece was protected by several gods in heavy security not even an ant could get inside but there was always a wolf in sheep's clothing , a traiter .

 Jiu caishen the god of wealth was a greedy person who always immersed himself in physical pleasure and wine . His greed for wealth,women and power made him a perfect puppet candidate . the demon lord approached caishen and promised him the power of invincibility . eventually the greedy god was lured into the trap of temptation and the last  essence of morality in him was lost . now caishen is just a puppet of the demon lord . he helped the demon lord to successfully infiltrate into the divine realm. but there was a catch the god of wealth didn't expect that doing such a unpardonable crime would cost his life . the fact that only gods can enter the divine realm wasn't acknowledged  by caishen but the demon lord knew it . the moment caishen agreed to the offer of the demon lord a pact was formed . from that moment onwards caishen was only a puppet of the demon lord . this pact is  one of the forbidden techniques of the demon clan which was only known to few . the pact is formed when a person agrees to give his soul to a demon the speciality of this pact is that it will be hidden behind words or letters. only a person with great virtue can identify this unfathomable pact . the god of wealth was an ignorant fool so he fell into the trap and now his body and soul belongs to the demon lord . the demon lord used caishen's body to infiltrate into the divine realm and thus the  great chaos begin.