Why not get along?!

Y/ns POV

" CUT, You two come here!" said obviously frustrated. Shit. "Guys please give me a break and get along for once?" said sighing. "You two have amazing skills but can't simply get along? " "Sorry sir..." I said looking down with embarrassment. " I'm sorry sir..." Walker said.

 PAUSE you might be wondering why we got in trouble in the first place, well let's go back to about 15 minutes ago.

" ACTION " So in this scene me and walker were supposed to launch a rocket, midair but instead this happened. "19 20 21 exactly 21 steps, so pump it to at least 5" I said confirming him to pump the bike pump. 

As a few pumps go by I was confused on why it took him so long, but in the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of my bracelet I lost 2 weeks ago on the rocket, THAT SNEAKY LITTLE RAT I thought as he grinned with pure evil. "WALKER WHAT THE HELL" I shouted at walker while shoving him over. 

BACK TO THE STORY

" You two get to your trailers " said with a disappointed face. I'm going to literally lose my job from this spoiled brat, and the fact he started it and I'm getting in trouble is boiling my blood even more, I thought as we both walked to our trailers.

 " Great job you idiot " I said side eyeing him. " It's not even my fault you can't keep your mouth shut" "But YOU started it! " I said stomping to my trailer. 

How do people even like this brat?! Hes so ignorant, rude, I could go on and on its driving me crazy! I thought as I slammed my door walking to my couch.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walkers POV

It wasn't even that big of a deal, the bracelet was given to her by some guy she barely even knew was it really that big of a deal. I thought as I heard her door slam. I heard he was a player anyways so why not help out?

" So basically, I was helping her out, right? " I was on a call with Aryan, I would've asked Leah or Mo for help, but I just know they might "accidently" tell her. "Uh yea but you have to cut her some slack, I mean this is like your? what second time? "Helping her out" in these kinds of situations." "Hm yea but-" "BUT ended up the two of you getting in trouble... am i right or wrong?" Aryan asked. I mean now that i thought of it yea he is right.

Am I the problem? After getting off the call I contemplated wither if I should ignore what happened or just go apologize. Until I heard Y/n laughing? What is she laughing about? I thought as I got up to look through my window. 

It was the same guy that gave her the bracelet. Apparently, his name was Malachi and just moved around here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV 

" Yeah, come in (: " I said waving into the trailer. It was Malachi I met him through mutual friends, and we seem to have a lot in common actually, plus he could probably take my mind of what happened earlier today. " Well, this is nice " Malachi said looking around. " Yeah, you want anything to eat? "Oh no thank you" he said. 

" You could sit you know? " "Oh, yea sorry 😅" Hes so pretty and polite, and the fact walker doesn't like him?! " I actually brought you some things " Malachi said pulling out his team's jersey. "OH woah " His jersey?! I never someone do that for me... "Malachi you shouldn't have " I said still surprised. "No, it's ok you can have it " But that's all I heard as I saw a pair of glowing blue eyes staring back at me. ARE U KIDDING?! I swear Hes going to ruin this for me. 

I thought as I closed the window. "So, I was actually thinking if you could come to my baseball game tomorrow night?" Malachi asked adjusting his hat. "Yeah of course! " " Y/n?.." "Yeah?" But I was cut off by loud knocking at the door. Oh my god what now?! 

" What? " I said opening the door "They need us at set in 5 " Walker said glaring at Malachi. " Oh yeah you guys get to it sorry y/n " Malachi said putting his backpack on and rushing out the trailer. "I'll text you the details! " Malachi said hopping on his bike. "Bye! " I said waving 

" Details about what? " " Nothing. " "But you tell me nothing." "You do realize that I'm still mad at you?! Plus, why would you steal my bracelet? It's like you knew it was special" " Ok fine, I'm sorry ok? " Like Hes ever sorry

But I couldn't even say anything, I was just disappointed.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

It's me again. And yes, I took down the recent story Cuz it really didn't work out but hope yall liked it! (;