Shen Yuan's heart started to beat frantically. Shen Miao's words were not wrong, Fu Xiu Yi was that kind of person. That was why after yesterday, he was totally in despair as he waited for his death. One must not think about fighting till either the fish dies or the net splits because Fu Xiu Yi was never the gentleman that he appeared to be.

He reached his fingers out and dipped it into the water in the bowl before writing a few words on the dusty floor.

'What is your purpose?'

Shen Miao suddenly laughed out loud. When she was laughing, her eyes arched and her lips curved and suddenly it was as if she had returned back to the idiot that she was a year before, looking somewhat stupid and with a mind that was willing to accept new ideas, but was really a young lady that did not understand anything. It was still obviously the same expression but it made one's heart feel cold.

It was not easy for Shen Miao to stop laughing. She looked at Shen Yuan, "Can not Second Older Brother guess my purpose?"

'You want to deal with the Second household?' Shen Yuan wrote on the ground.

"Not only the Second household." Shen Miao's voice suddenly got softer and a little viciousness appeared. It was not possible to hold back the viciousness that even the killing intent overflowed. She said, "Also the Third household and also Old Furen. And also... Prince Ding."

Shen Yuan stared at her fixedly.

"You want to ask why?" Shen Miao said, "I am only doing and showing what all you have done previously. Just like this time, do not Second Older Brother feel that the Jing family's matter is somewhat familiar? It is because that was originally your method. How would you be able to get out of the predicament that you created?"

Shen Yuan looked at Shen Miao confused as he did not understand Shen Miao's words, but only felt that at the moment Shen Miao's expression was as if she had gone mad. Never mind about the hate towards the Second and Third households, since everyone was clear about it and only pretended to be harmonious with one another on the surface, but where did the hate towards Prince Ding came from? Merely because in the beginning one was in love with Prince Ding but did not get a response back?

"Second Older Brother." Shen Miao smiled strangely, "You should thank this Younger Sister for having so many people accompanying you on your road to the underworld. Rest assured that after you, there would not be any other person in the Second household of the Shen family that will take your position. You will definitely be the Second household's unrivalled eldest Di son."

Shen Yuan glared at Shen Miao.

Shen Miao stood up and her voice gently carried into the darkness and fell heavily into Shen Yuan's ears.

"The Second household will be without any descendants."

When one went outside, the warden naturally left with satisfaction and guaranteed that this would not be leaked to outsiders. Jing Zhe and Gu Yu helped Shen Miao into the carriage and Gu Yu asked, "Young Lady, is it true that Second Young Master will be executed in three days' time?"

Shen Miao nodded her head.

"It is really like a dream." Gu Yu murmured, "A few days back Second Young Master was still that arrogant but now have to give up one's life."

"Life should be as such." Shen Miao said coldly.

After detecting that Shen Miao's mood was not very good at the moment, Jing Zhe and Gu Yu stuck out their tongue and no longer spoke. After returning back to the Shen residence, one saw that there were a number of people gathering in the main hall. Upon a closer look, it was the Jing family.