Ino x Fem Reader~Gorgeous

Începe de la început

"Not a problem." You smiled as the old lady walked up to the counter with a few daffodils.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Sato." She greeted the older lady as your mind drifted off.

*flashback*

"Hey, Y/n.. can you stay the night again?" Ino asked quietly, as you were gathering your things. You two had grown close after losing your fathers to the war. Though you knew staying another night would be bad for your heart, you couldn't bear to leave her in this state.

"Of course, Ino." You said, placing your things down again and sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Is there anything you wanted to talk about? Or are you ready to lay down?" You asked as she stood next to you.

"I think I'm ready to lay down. I'm tired from working in the shop all day. I just didn't want to be alone again. I like it when you come over and hang out with me."

Dub dub.

You smiled and moved the covers for her to climb under and you got under them after her. She turned to face you and you couldn't help but stare.

"I like hanging out with you too. It's less lonely." You admitted. She blushed slightly but you weren't sure if you were seeing correctly.

Just then you felt a cold draft from her window. You noticed her shiver slightly.

"I- I need to fix that window." She laughed slightly. You smiled and nodded in return.

"I can help you tomorrow if you want." She nodded in response.

"That would be very helpful. I think I need to turn up the heat though." You furrowed your brows and shook your head.

"Ino, you've been having a hard time with bills already, I don't want you to struggle more."

"But it's cold-" You cut her off by scooting in closer and wrapping your arms around her. You mentally scolded yourself for being so impulsive but she surprised you by nuzzling into your neck.

"How are you so warm?" You heard her muffle voice against you and you felt your heart racing.

"I don't know.. I just am.." You laughed nervously as she pulled her head back to look at you.

"Y/n, you have really pretty eyes." She said, catching you by surprise.

"Uh.. what I mean is, you're very pretty in general! Your skin is flawless too!" You couldn't believe what you were hearing. Ino was complimenting you?

"Ino.." You whispered.

"Yes, Y/n?" She asked nervously.

"You're gorgeous.." You said quietly but loud enough for her to hear you.

"I mean, I'm okay.."

"No. You are absolutely beautiful. And I.. I think-"

"You think what?" She asked, looking at you with her big blue eyes. Your heart was pounding and you weren't sure what to say. You were intoxicated by her warmth, beauty, and her light floral scent. Your mind was spinning and you couldn't think of any words to say.

So you kissed her.

And she kissed you back.

*End of flashback*

You smiled, reminiscing your first kiss with Ino. Of course she reciprocated your feelings but she wasn't ready to come out yet. Which you were okay with because her comfort was all that mattered to you.