"The Masters Dark Secrets"

You wake up at sit-up drowsy.  You yawn and look at the clock sitting on your nightstand. "SHIT! IT'S ALREADY 5:30!" you yell as you tumble out of your bed.

On the first day of meeting up with your "hope to actually be friend," you're not even going to have the time to make yourself look representable even though he doesn't seem like the type of guy to care about it. You keep the same pants on and just decide to change the shirt.

You throw on your black shirt with a pocket on the right side. It's covered with silver studs and you decide that your flannel would look good over it so you quickly put that on without buttoning it.

You quickly grab your keys again and dart out the door. It looked like Dustin and Mom had left to do something so you had nothing to worry about.

By the time you got there, it was 5:55. You had stopped at a gas station on the way and grabbed both of you a sprite. You had also gotten some chips and candy. This may have seemed childish of you but honestly, you haven't properly hung out with someone in a while that wasn't just D and D then leave.

Of course, you loved D and D with all your heart but in the end, that's all you ever did. You never properly hung out with a friend ever since you dropped out.

You hope that if this friend thing works out with you and Eddie that maybe you'll have someone to talk to and get close to.

But then again... Every time you've gotten close to someone they either stabbed you in the back or straight up just left you behind leaving you broken and asking what you did to deserve it.

You walked up to the door of his trailer holding your cheap plastic bag filled with your goodies.
You knocked gently on the door and waited patiently on the porch for someone to answer.
Soon the door opened but it was not who you'd expect it to be.

The person standing in front of you is an older guy smoking a cigarette. He looks at you with a not-so-welcoming look. "What do you want?" he asks in a not-so-pleasant tone.

"Hey, I was wondering if Eddie lives here?" you ask in a scared tone. You rub your hand behind your neck and look at the ground.

"What do you want with my nephew?" he says in a very aggressive tone. He's been giving you the stink eye this entire time and now your straight up uncomfortable.

"Hey, it's ok. She's my friend" you hear someone say behind him. Soon after that, you see Eddie put his hand on the guy's shoulder and move to a viable spot. "Y/N this is my uncle you can call him Wayne," Eddie says with a smile.

You wave to his uncle and his uncle's face softens. "So, she's the one you said is the owner of the biggest D and D group right?" He asks curiously.

"Yep, she's the one" Eddie replies. You couldn't help but smile at the sudden change of emotion in his uncle. "Well anyways we better get going sooo...," Eddie says. His Uncle hums in response and then both of you are off.

You both start walking to who knows where when suddenly Eddie cuts off the awkward tension. "Soooo... What's in that ghetto bag?" he says mockingly.

Your swing your arms back and form while you follow him and then you finally register what he said since you spaced off. "Oh!, I just brought some snacks and shit we can munch on" you respond.

"What kind of snacks and shit?" he asks with a grin. You roll your eyes and snicker.

"Nothing alcoholic and definitely nothing that will make you high" You answer with a smile.
You look at him and he has his hand on his chest and is making a face that looks like he's hurt. "What?" You say defensively.