XVII. | SEVENTEEN

Start from the beginning

She finally shot out enough ice from her left palm to swallow the keeper for a moment, leaving the backplates open. She rushed over to the axe, knowing exactly what she had to do. The ice slowly cracked as she rushed past, a huge chuck blasting against her head as the guardian broke free. She hazed in and out of consciousness, but was able to make out Ben climbing over the heap of dryers. He wrapped four tentacles - if Y/n wasn't seeing doubles - around the keeper, holding him in place until breaking through, slicing a part of Bens abilities.

She pulled herself up from the ground as the same time Five did, blasting him with flames while he picked up the axe. He swung down between the backplates.

The guardian dropped to the ground, axe stuck into it's back as it fell and didn't get back up.

・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

The group regathered in the lobby, pulling Klaus up from the ground.

"We thought you died." Y/n told him while helping pull him up.

"If only." He grunted while getting pulled up, holding onto Allison's arms.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I think so." He breathed.

Viktor nodded and turned to Five, surveying the cut on his face and noticing that Y/n had one as well on her temple. "You look like hell."

"Why don't you try killing a guardian?" He retorted, and Viktor seemed taken aback.

"We just did." He turned to Lila for confirmation and she nodded.

"So did we."

"Klaus," Sloane started, holding onto a wound, "I thought you were dead."

"Yes, yes, I'm alive and amazing, despite Dads attempts to bash my brains in, but tearful reunions later." He dismissed it, "What you guys need to know right now is that... Dad killed Luther. And he locked me out of the tunnel, and he rang that stupid bell!"

The group slowly turned to face Reginald by the revolving doors, Five calling out to him first.

"What's your plan, old man?"

"We don't have time for this." He retorted.

"You killed Luther!" Sloane shouted, rage evident on her features.

"I had no choice." He defended himself, "You refused to come together as a team."

"All of you're stupid myths and stories," Ben started, seemingly just as mad as everyone else, "There were never seven bells or Norsemen. You brought us here to die!"

"That's not so." He flipped through the pages of his notebook, "Somewhere in this hotel is the key to resetting the universe. We just need to find the sigil!"

"I don't care about your stupid sigil!" Sloane yelled, "None of us do."

"We barely survived that guardian with his stupid helmet and his sickle!"

"The guardian we killed had an axe."

Y/n looked to Viktor, "Ours had a sword."