Now Peter could fully just take both of them to Neverland in the blink of an eye, but what would be the fun in that?

"Are those bags sealed tight?"

"Yes, why do you ask?" Aurora tilted her head in confusion, only to be met with Peter grabbing her waist and reaching his hand in the air with a grin. Aurora then spotted the shadow fly down and grab the outstretched hand pulling both Peter and Aurora off the ground and into the air.

The shock of being pulled off the ground and into the sky caused Aurora to latch onto Peter very tightly in fear she would fall to her death, her reaction causing Peter to laugh.

"Come on Aurora, open your eyes and look!"

"I AM NOT! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THIS IS HOW WE WERE LEAVING!" Aurora yelled at Peter, her voice being muffled by his clothing which her head was berried into.

"Where's your sense of adventure, Love? Just look, I promise it will be worth it!" Peter tightened his grip on her to make her feel safer up here, Aurora shook slightly in his grip but hesitantly raised her head up and snuck a look. What she saw was better than she expected, they had already made it to the open sea and past the docks of the main land, the sea displaying its dark waters that Aurora barely ever got to see.

She had to admit that it was beautiful up here, and upon hearing Peter laughing, her heart raced along with the wind that dashed past them; it was magical. Flying was a new feeling that she worried would get addicting if she wasn't careful, although she wasn't sure if it was only the flying she liked.

Soon, they pasted over into a new realm Aurora would now call home. The water changed from a deep blackish blue to a crystal clear teal, every aspect of the world around them had been amplified. Not only could she feel the change in temperature, but Aurora could also feel the magic that surrounded Neverland; it was very similar to his.

"Is this what you see everyday?" Aurora marvelled at Neverland's beauty earning a pleased smile to form on Peter's lips.

"Yeah, unreal isn't it?"

The shadow picked up its speed towards the island and above the jungle where little open space could be spotted, to say it was dense would be an understatement. Peter then tilted his head towards an opening that was coming up, like he was telling the shadow to slow down for it; but what confused Aurora was that the shadow wasn't slowing down.

"You might want to hold on to me for this one, unless you want to break something." A devilish smirk appeared on Peter's lips as the shadow let go of his hand, dropping both of them towards the ground. Aurora's throat tightened and her arms held onto Peter's torso for dear life as they fell, praying to who ever was up there to make it not hurt either of them.

Peter let both of them fall towards the jungle floor, the rush getting him excited; although the fall would definitely cause damage if he didn't do anything about it. Just when they were about to hit the ground, Peter flicked his wrist making both of them stop suddenly before landing on the floor with a thud.

Aurora took her head out of his chest, placed her hands on either side of Peter's face catching him by surprise and moved it around looking for injuries.

"Are you okay? Did you hit your head? Or does your back hurt?" She got off his chest and sat next to his head, adrenaline making her hands tremble from its rush. Peter laughed at her concern for his health before sitting up to notice flowers bloomed around them, looking at Aurora in question.

"Oh uh, I didn't mean to do that." Aurora quickly said before trying to take the flowers away, Peter stopping her before she could.

"Already leaving your mark on the island, I can tell you belong here." He grinned at Aurora's use of accidental magic not even 2 minutes into getting there, it showed him that the she was reacting to the island. "You don't need to worry about me, although if your that keen to touch me, I'm not complaining."

Red flushed Aurora's face in embarrassment, she had never been flirted with before; or more that the flirting worked. She got up from her sitting position, dusting off her dress and attempting to wipe the lingering pinkness on her face away. It wasn't often she got flustered like that.

Peter was stood grinning at the girl, her rescue was a major success and he was just glad she remembered him; it would have been harder to bring her to Neverland if she didn't. Shaking the thoughts away, Peter held out his hand for her to take which she did absentmindedly and not sure what he was doing.

Without saying a word they disappeared and arrived in an open area lined with tents and logs, with a big fire pit behind him. Peter looked behind her, causing Aurora to follow his gaze and come face to face with 20 or so boys ranging from about 12 to 19. Peter looked at Aurora and spoke,

"Welcome to Neverland, Aurora."