❀𝟼

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎

"Got everything?" Peter side stepped Aurora, landing beside her at the ingredients bench with his arms crossed. Aurora flicked her eyes towards Peter before looking back at the bag on the table, the last of the ingredients in her hand. She placed it into the full satchel and closed it, ready to be taken to Neverland with them.

"Yeah, this should be everything." Aurora confirmed, picking up the bag and carefully putting it on her shoulder.

"Why do you need all of this anyway, it's mostly healing stuff right? I can heal injuries in seconds." Peter asked the girl, seeing no point in taking the witches stuff; Peter had already went through the personal items to see if it had any value anyway.

Aurora repositioned the satchel strap on her shoulder before picking up the bag from the floor and passing it to Peter, which he took but placed on her other shoulder anyway. Aurora gave him a 'really' look before responding,

"Well, I know that magic comes with a price, and if one of your friends on Neverland gets majorly hurt then medicinal potions would help save both lives." Peter raised his eyebrows at the thought, he knew that his boys got hurt regularly but it was nothing to bad; definitely not life threatening.

"You haven't even met them and your still thinking about their safety?" Peter smirked but furrowed his eyebrows, a mix of thoughts swirled around in his mind.

"Of course I would! Now that I'm going to be living with them, I want to be able to help you all in any way I can." Peter's shadow flew through the front door, looking at Peter as if it was cue to leave. He looked over to the girl with a excited smirk on his lips.

"It's time." Aurora nodded her head and followed Peter out of the witches cottage, the door closing behind them with the flick of Peter's wrist. Reality then dawned on Aurora, fully letting go of the forest around her would be harder than she thought. But she wasn't going to give up the opportunity dangling in front of her. One last time, Aurora stopped to take in her surroundings, every bit of it.

Peter noticed she had stopped following them and turned to see what she was doing, looking at her curiously. He then took a second to look closer at what she was doing, from an non magic perspective Aurora was just standing still with her eyes closed; but Peter could feel the tingle of her blooming magic slowly stretching outwards.

"Her magic is so soft." Peter muttered to himself, compared to how his own magic felt, hers was so delicate but relaxing. It intrigued him greatly, so much that his shadow watched her as well with a sharp eye.

The more Aurora concentrated, the more she could feel through her surroundings; like she was becoming part of the forest herself. Small flowers blossomed at her feet, each deep breath releasing more beneath her. Every plant in her radius had brightened its colour, more sun rays got the chance to peak through the dense forest sky landing perfectly onto the scenery.

It looked like a dream around the three, Peter gazed at the girl creating this scene around them and smiled to himself at not only her beauty but at her potential with magic. And as much as he wanted to let her keep this up, they had to leave. He told the shadow to prepare to leave and teleported himself in front of Aurora, placing his hand gently on her shoulder taking her out of her magical state.

"Darling, that was wonderful but we still need to leave." Aurora fluttered her eyes readjusting to the brighter light around her before she nodded and looked at her feet, a twinge of embarrassment floated around in her mind.

"Sorry." Aurora mumbled just loud enough for Peter to hear, he shook his head.

"No need, I want to see you do that again in Neverland." She smiled at his attempt to cheer her up, which did its job and now she was ready to fully leave this place.