Chapter 11: A gift from father (W!)

*D.i.s.c.l.a.i.m.e.d*

(Y/N): Your Name, (H/C): Hair Color, (F/C): Favorite Color, (E/C): Eye color, (P/S): Preferred shading, (F/F): Favorite type of food.

!WARNING: CUTENESS!

1-4-22, (oop! Just a pitch of *spice*!)

Page Stats: 6.3 Pages, 2,191 Words, 12,000+ Characters&spaces typed.

The frigid water ran cold against your warm skin. You just woke up and decided to rinse your face. You pampered yourself with a hand towel and put on your shoes.

You woke up by yourself this time. N left you a note that he was going out for a bit and would be back later. You didn't mind, the time alone was quite enjoyable. Milotic wanted to go and get some fresh air, to which you completely agreed. You should go and check up on your home? Maybe check in with Mia? One thing you haven't done in a long time was check up on your father.

You locked the door behind you, the oncoming cold made greetings, going as quick as it came. The trees were becoming barer and barer with every passing hour. The water-type however, did not mind the reappearance of the weather. She adored snow.

You stepped into the postal office, requesting the latest on your father. To your surprise, a letter waited for you and just earlier today, he sent a box and letter to add on. You took your gifts and thanked your leave. You decided to open up your letters and box in Mia's, so you slowly maneuvered the crowd.

The bell alarmed that you walked in as you pushed the double doors apart. You took a seat at the more secluded side.

"Welcome (Y/N)! haven't seen you in a while, order when you like, Mia is on break," the waitress you saw frequently here added.

You smiled as a greeting and scattered your postal offerings on the table. You opened the oldest letter first.

It's been a while since I last reached out, My bad. Things in Galar have been decent and I've studied a lot of research lately. That's a whole story for another letter, however. I hope you have been feeling decent and staying out of trouble.

Oops, meeting N has kinda brought its troubles with it.

I got to thinking, you might be rather lonely without my company and milotic can only provide so much company so, I decided to gift you something, it won't arrive until a few days later though, so check!

Love you, father.

You smiled, you should reply to him soon.

You slipped the paper back into its envelope and pulled out the box, which had been written to open before the letter.

The box was sealed tightly and it was a bit warm. You pulled at the tape and unwrapped it. A bit of packing paper mixed with crinkled, shredded paper filled to the top. You brushed the top layer away and a metal luxury ball laid slightly slanted. You carefully slipped it out and found hand-warmers that explained the unusual warmth.

There are hundreds of pokemon, so the gift he got you was another partner. Milotic a friend. Your brain quickly thought of all types and different pokemon. All the stories and pictures of non-natives. There was one of the hundreds of pokemon out there.

You held a different kind of Pokeball in your hands. It was the expensive kind and hard to get ahold of. You rubbed your thumb on the side and tilted it. It had been so long since you held a different Pokeball.