Chapter 10: Retrospect & Confessions (W!)

*Mmm, not mine*

(Y/N): Your Name, (H/C): Hair Color, (F/C): Favorite Color, (E/C): Eye color, (P/S): Preferred shading, (F/F): Favorite type of food.

!WARNING: ABUSE, TRAUMA, PROFANITY, A BIT OF FLUFF,!

12-7-21, (here is some sad N trauma, poor baby-boo, a lot of his background has been edited to fit my version of the story so some actually comes from the storyline and some comes from my touches.)

Page Stats: 7.1 Pages, 2,501 Words, 13,200+ Characters&spaces typed.

N'S VIEW (SPECIAL CHAPTER)

(Y/N) was still asleep when I woke up. Her soft hand was pressed against my chest as she softly mumbled in her sleep. I gently stroked my hand down her hair. I had woken up not long ago, sipping away at my coffee. I was laying down as I was slanted-ly leaning against the headboard of the bed. She was sleeping halfway on top of my body.

She was hugging my abdomen with one arm and sleeping on the other. Her hair fell attractively around her. I separated a small portion of her hair and braided it slowly, precisely.

(Y/N) was barely a few inches from my face. I felt so at home, for a first. I was so compelled by her. I cupped her cheek briefly and kissed her slightly. She started to smile into the kiss and I pulled away.

"Good morning," I told her quietly.

"Mornin'," She responded, rubbing her eyes awake.

I pulled her hands away from her face and pressed my nose to hers, barely any space between our lips but not touching. She leaned in and I pulled away, smirking.

"Ass-" She told me as she leaned in closer, pressing her lips against mine. Their barely chapped texture brushed mine. I kissed her back and licked her lips, her face reddening.

"You're so cute," I complimented her. she smiled at me and I pulled her against me, holding her so close, so dear.

"N. . . Can you tell me something about you? Maybe something that fills these clueless gaps of mine?" She looked so sincere, those soft (E/C) eyes gazing in wonder.

"You mean, explain my past?" I asked, I could feel myself slightly become choked up. It's been a long, long time since I actually, discussed my past.

"Erm. . . Mhm', if that's alright, of course," She held my gaze and I nodded and looked away in thought.

"Let's see. When I was young, I lived in Ghetsis' shadow. I was too young to remember my true parents, so the only authority figure I had was him. He use to be good, as young as I can remember, I would snuggle up in his lap and he'd fiddle with my hair. Tell me stories and legends." I paused for a breath, quickly continuing.

"I had two sisters, Anthea and Concordia, they used to sneak away from Ghetsis' watch and company me with other pokemon. They were the only. . . the only family that felt like family. They taught me how to treat pokemon and show me all kinds of things. When I was near the two-digit age, we went outside and I saw the forest, oh, there was so many Pokemon. They showed me all the good things in life but everything started to get tainted. We returned home a bit too late, Ghetsis summoned them to his quarters and demanded I be sealed into my room for the night. I never heard the castle so silent, so empty.

"He was too harsh on them. I wasn't allowed to see them for a while but they still showed affection to me. They treasured me just as much if not more. I never knew what happened, it was for the better, it strengthen our entire relationship. I still left castle grounds when I could and soon developed my understanding of pokemon. My sisters taught me to read and write, I never really went to public school and never had to socialization I needed.