"It's like the only man said. Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, and three times isn't gonna happen 'cause I'm not a gibbering idiot."

"I mean... we can't be sure he killed Klaus or Luther... right?" Y/n questioned, leaning her head in her hand.

"You serious? This is his modus operandi. We've seen this before." He glanced over to Reginald, "Have you forgotten how we all came together in the first place?"

"His funeral." She sighed.

"Exactly. He pulled this on you rubes before, and he's doing it again now."

"Come on, Five."

"No, no, no. He lost the vote to come through the tunnel, yet here we are."

Y/n paused, "Are you even sure he could kill Luther? You saw his body."

"Darling, I think he could kill Luther, Klaus, and the rest of us without breaking a moral sweat." He continued, "And what's worse, I think Allison is involved."

"Allison's been a whole other level of asshole lately, but..." She looked back to Allison, watching as she cleaned the blood from Sloanes hands, "No way. She was with Sloane in the tunnel."

"I'm not talking about Klaus."

"Luther?" Y/n shook her head, "No, she couldn't— She would never do that."

"She's been unraveling since we got to this timeline."

"Yeah, she lost Claire and her husband."

"And she killed Harlan."

There was pause before either of them spoke. "Look, even if you're right, darling, I can't imagine they're just gonna come clean if we confront them."

He sighed, "I agree."

・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

What felt like hours passed as Reginald kept walking around, as if he was searching for something around the lobby. He was constantly flipping through the pages in his book as well. He called for everyone to gather around as he stood centered in the lobby, notebook open to a specific page.

"Now that we've had a chance to catch our breath, the real work can begin."

"Ah, the myth of the seven bells, hm?" Five hummed while walking over with Y/n, sarcasm clearly laced in his tone.

"Exactly. Somebody's been paying attention." He praised.

"Okay, so we find the bells, then what?" Diego interrupted.

"No, no, no. The bells are just a metaphor for this." He held the page up for everyone to observe.

Y/n clicked her tongue, arms crossed, "The sigil."

"Correct, Number Eight." He clapped the book shut, "The sigil is the key to the seven bells. Once we find this symbol, we're one step closer to resetting the universe."

"What do we do when we find it?"

Reginald turned to Sloane, "I don't know."