The end of a war - Part 2

Hello people, another chapter of this story here for you.

This time this chapter will end the part of the story that focuses more on the D gray man universe, after which we will have little of the D gray man characters for a while, with the exception of Allen, but the other characters will appear again.

From the next chapter we will be getting in touch with Helltaker and his characters.

It's worth remembering for those interested that I've been posting this story on fanfiction.net as well.

Remembering that: I don't own Helltaker or D gray man, the game was produced by vanripper and the Manga is written by author Katsura Hoshino.

With all that said, let's get to the story. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"bla bla" - speak normal.

"bla bla" - speak in thought.

"bla bla" - demonic speech,  other different voices or narration of beelzebub.

english is not my main language - Speak in languages other than English.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19th century - Second room of the black ark

After the group of five exorcists opened the door to room number two of the black ark, what greeted them was an unexpected sight.

The room behind the door looked like a great hall in a castle, where a high-class ball could take place, but the room was not furnished for a party, it was furnished with large bookcases full of books along the walls, leaving a great deal of free space to sit around. move in the center of the room, with a large staircase that would lead to a second floor, but instead of a second floor the staircase would lead to the exit door of the room, which would lead to the next room.

There were also large windows at the top of the room's walls that gave a view of a night sky, with a large circular window above the exit door that illuminated the room with moonlight.

The group walked through the hall with a sense of tension, with everyone but Kanda feeling a sense of nostalgia.

"Again, I'm having Déjà vu." Lavi said looking around intently, earning a nod from everyone but Kanda.

"What are you talking about?" the annoyed samurai asked.

"In the white chest there was a room that resembled a library, we went through it after you stayed behind to fight Skin Bolic." Lenalee explained to Kanda.

"And in that room the Noahs who got in our way were-" Allen started to explain, when he was interrupted by a shout from Krory.

"Whatch out!!" Krory yelled at everyone after hearing the sound of guns being fired, causing everyone to jump out of the way of a large fireball that exploded where they were before.

"It's been some time exorcists!!" came a voice from above them, coming from the second floor of the room.

"Yes, it's nostalgic Hiii, the idiot apprentice of the cross, the dancer, the bookman and the vampire, now there's the idiot samurai too, Hiii!" Another voice came from the opposite side of the previous one.

The exorcists looked up to find the source of the voices, though all but Kanda had the displeasure of meeting the two figures earlier.

On the left side of the second floor was a man who looked to be in his 20s and about 1.70 meters tall, he had long blonde hair, dark skin and golden eyes, he wore white clothes that left his chest exposed, revealing that his body had well-defined muscles, he also had purple makeup covering his eyes and on his forehead there were stigma marks, showing that he was a member of the Noah clan.