Chaper 4

After the movie (and the kiss), we walked to the car, hand in hand. He opened the car door for me. Throughout the car drive back, it was quiet. I was worried he didn't like kiss, but I could not stop running my fingers over my lips. That was my first kiss, for goodness sakes!

We pulled up to my house. "Thanks. I had a great time tonight." I expected him say your welcome. I did not expect him to lean in and kiss me again.

"Sure. So did I."

"Bye."

"See you later."

I opened the car door and walked to the house. At the front door, I turned around and waved. He waved back, then drove away.

I walked inside, and my phone rang. It was Tony. I opened the text and read, "so I think we r d8ing now." I smiled.

" I think so 2."

I walked up to my room, very happy. The cutest boy in my school is my boyfriend. I was ecstatic. Something was bothering me though. How did he know where I lived? I never told him.

*********************************

Tony and I dated for about a month. It was really great, and he was a very nice guy. My social status in school went from a nobody to a major somebody. I gained a lot of friends, yet I made some very unfortunate enemies. For example, the captain of the cheer leading squad absolutely hated me. She would start rumors, and they would spread like wildfire.

Overall, my life was great. The only thing bothering me was the fact that he knew where I had lived that first date. I confronted him about it. He said that I had told him before, but he seemed uneasy. I let it go, telling myself that I was overreacting, yet something inside if me was telling me not to trust him too much.

************************************

Hi peoples! Thanks so much for reading. Sorry I haven't updated, for I have been at a dance competition all week! I mean really. It is February break! Anyways, see ya!

Lilhokie <3