Chapter 2

Oh that's what he is nervous about. He's just asking me out ... WAIT WHAT!? OMG! "Yeah, I would love to go out with you. Where are we going?" Just play it cool.

"We could go see that new romantic comedy that's out."

"Sure. That would be great."

"'Kay. I'll pick you up at 5 so we can grab a bite to eat before the movie."

"Great. See you then."

"Bye."

"Bye...." Tony walks away, his usual swagger back. Wow! is all I can think. Tony just asked me out and I didn't freak out on him and scare him off. That is the first time I have ever don that. NOW I FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO POST ON FACEBOOK! This day couldn't get better.

Later that Night at 4:30

***********************

"No. This cannot be happening. I can't find my prettiest shirt and my hair is a mess. I am so nervous about tonightandIthinkIamstartingtohyperventalate..." Whoah, calm down Kat, I tell myself. It is just one date. It's not like he is going to kiss you or anything like that. I flop down on my bed and try to even out my breathing. After a few minutes, I get up. After looking at the clock, I realize I have 20 minutes until Tony gets here. Crap.

I run to my bathroom and drag a brush through my hair, trying to make it look pretty. After struggling for a couple of minutes, I surrender and decide to work on my best characteristic, my eyes. I apply mascara to the top part of my lashes only, proud of myself that it looks really good. In my room, I throw on a nice shirt and jeans and grab my leather purse. I stand by the door and wait for 5 minutes until I hear a knock. He's here.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thanks guys for already posting. If I can get 15 reads, I will post another chapter. This one will be a bit longer. Thanks again!

Lilhokie<3