Aya and Alea smiled at this, while Sebastian seemed a little surprised. "Hahaha, you heard her Aya, no touching Arthur." Alea said with a smile.

"I don't know, I might test him in the future. Just like how I'll test Sebastian." Aya said looking at Sebastian, who was still looking at Art surprised.

"What?" Art said a little annoyed at seeing Sebastian staring at him.

"Oh nothing, just a little surprised you actually confessed. I didn't think you had it in you." Sebastian said matter of factly as he shrug his shoulders. Aya and Alea laughed at this. Art just blushed a little.

"I helped him a little bit." I said smiling at him. Art looked at me as he smiled back. I then looked at Aya again. "So Aya, what are you doing here? Not that I don't enjoy your company or anything." I asked.

"Your mother sent me. When Sebastian and Alea were knocked unconscious, it sent an emergency notification to her ring. She immediately sent me to assist. Though, it seemed you guys finished the fight before I got here." Aya said matter of factly.

"I see, well at least someone could've retrieved our bodies if we died." Sebastian said.

"Wow Sebastian, that's a bright mindset you got there." Aya said laughing a little.

"What can I say, I'm a realist." Sebastian said shrugging.

"Anyhow, let's start packing everything up, then we will start heading back to Elenoir. This way we can rest a little when we get there." Alea said as we all nodded.

We all began to break down our camp, when a thought crossed my mind. "Hey Aya, did you let my mom know we were fine?" I asked a little concerned thinking about my moms state of mind.

Aya looked at me and smiled. "Yes I did, she's very happy you're all safe. Although, I'm sure you're gonna have to convince her to let you return to the beast glades again." She said shrugging.

I mentally facepalmed since I knew I was going to get bombarded with questions when we get back to Elenoir. Well, I have to take a break anyways. With the beast will Art got me I'll have to assimilate with it, luckily grandpa can help with that.

We finished packing up our supplies, and put them away in our rings. We made our way to the teleportation gate, and stepped through to Elenoir. There, we were greeted by guards and two carriages.

"I notified the royal family we were coming. It's not surprising they sent an escort." Aya said.

We all nodded and climbed into the carriages. Alea and Sebastian got into the first one. Aya got into the second carriage with Art and I, since she wanted to ask us about our relationship. Art and I sat next to each other, with me on his right, and Sylvie on his left. Aya sat across from us, as her eyes flicked between the two of us.

"So, how did you two sleep last night?" Aya asked with a smirk.

"We slept just fine." I said while smiling, as Art and I took each other's hands.

Aya nodded still smirking, as her eyes flicked to Art. "So Arthur, how far did you two go?"

Art looked at her confused. "What do you mean? We were in a tent. We couldn't go anywhere, there wasn't anyplace to go." Art said confused with a head tilt.

Aya then bit her lips between her teeth, trying to contain a smile as she chuckled a little. "Oh you two are so cute. To be so young and innocent." Aya said as she looked at us with a warm smile. 

Art and I looked at each other confused, and just shrugged. I laid my head on Art's shoulder, as Art gently laid his head on mine. I closed my eyes and smiled happily as we continued our carriage ride.