17: I'M NOT A GOLD DIGGER

Start from the beginning

He left her knuckles on her lap and wiped his hands with a tissue. His slender fingers then came across her wet cheeks. He cupped them and made her face his hazel orbs.

He took a moment to sink her features, Her flushed face, glassy eyes and her red pointed nose. These features he never wanted to witness.

Calming his rage deep down his heart, he wiped the tears leaking out with his thumb and caressed her cheeks.

" I'm sorry. ", He apologized as if he was struck with bipolar syndrome. Aera knitted her brows together in confusion. She felt him to be an absolute bipolar because one time he would be sweet and at the same time he would scold and rant on her like he did today.

" Taehyung, I'm not trying to prove myself. ", She retorted in her half inaudible voice as she sniffed and hiccuped in between.

To calm her down he nodded his head in approval and placed a glass of water before her lips.Instead of easing her parched throat she kept on weeping like a ghost who died virgin.

" I take care of each and every detail about Aera. Everything about you matters to me. I don't have any problem with you working. I'm just afraid of you social approach. What if something happens when I'm not around. ", He explained his concern in his best soothing tone.

" I'm not a baby, Taehyung. I can take care of myself. ", She yelled backing her hands from his soothing grip. She glared at him despite the situation boring her hazel orbs deep into his she mumbled her words again and again.

" I'm not proving neither I'm incapable of doing things myself. Why don't you understand? ", Aera retorted
Moving closer to face his tempered orbs.

" Whatever, I'm not convinced.", He declared taking the water in one go. His senses went bewildered facing his stubborn wife.

" Taehyung, You don't know how happy I was when I came to know I was hired. Why do you have to ruin it", She questioned or she demanded an justified answer for why he was against that idea.

" If you are so bored then why don't just work for me.", He retreated himself spilling venom that could hurt her and tried his best to control his temper.

He didn't like it. He didn't like one bit of her stubborn self. He always wanted her to be an obedient and loyal wife like The Blue Beard he is.

" W-Work for you. Have you gone mad? It's like answering a question paper which has been illegally released. ", She scoffed over his face and continued with her tantrums till he gave up.

" Fine. Fine, I give up.", He admitted his defeat as he stood their helpless and hopeless like a non living being whenever she would bawl her eyes out provided his raise of tone.

" Are we good now? ", He asked following behind her to kitchen. Aera with her puffy eyes roamed around the kitchen and took few ice cubes to ease the burning sensation under her eyes.

She glared at him when she found him smiling like an idiot to tame her. She just felt too stupid and their first argument was surely silly and meaningless.

She still didn't understand why he has to stop or how the hell he even had the right to stop her. She couldn't understand it. Moreover, He accused her for being a dumb head.She was completely bewildered when he disclosed that lady issue.All this time she wasted her time thinking to figure it out herself.

" Did you take the box ", She asked robotically placing the icepack over her eyelids.

" Which box? ", He threw the question back.

" The one I believe you stole. ", She glared at him with her redblood eyes.

" I hate to keep useless stuff in our room.", He spoke walking closer to her. " Moreover it's not good to keep pictures which has red crosses on your face. "

" She did that because she liked you? ", Aera inquired looking into his eyes who seemed to occupy her personal space.

" Yes ", He replied bending to her ear.
" I fired her. ", He husked deep boring holes into her hazel orbs.

" I'll be going tomorrow for the Counselling. ", She informed him before hand so that she could face less of his senseless wrath over her life.

His face stood dead stoic as he eyed her petite form between the kitchen counter and his muscles.

He stretched his hands either side over body raising her anxious self, her breath unsteady, with trembling legs she stood in stoic submission. She glared her eyes out at him.

" I'll take you there. ", He husked deep completely non syncing to the aura present in the kitchen. Aera forced the lump formed in her parched throat down with great difficulty.

Cupping her face in his huge hand he turned her face to the side and in a blink of eye he disappeared leaving a kiss at the corner of her lips.

Her knees felt wobble before she sank down clutching her heart to calm her anxious self. She coughed hard and palmed her throat. Her cheeks flared with heat and pink sheet spread her whole face.

" I'll kiss you somewhere else if you annoy me more. ", Aera heard her husband yell with sarcasm evident in his tone as she sat still leaning to the kitchen counter.

" He must've lost his mind. "She mumbled to herself before chugging the whole jug of water to wet her parched throat.

_________________________________

" What happened this time? ", Jimin inquired Richard who stood firm with the armed guard outside the room and shooked his head in denial.

Loud horrible screams echoed with clutter sounds. Jimin knew what would Taehyung do if he goes mad.
He would break each and every single thing on which his eyes would like on.

He controlled his rage till he stroked out of the mansion and it struck him he was free and now his torture started. He accelerated his car in the heavy traffic and reached somewhere far... Far away from his wife whom he loved ever so dear and didn't want to hurt her.

He threw the vases first and the wine sets which were spread across the table. But his rage didn't stop he'd scream now and then and would pierce the velvety couches with the glass pieces.

Few hours passed and the notice came to and end. Jimin opened the with his spare key and closed the door behind him.

He found his friend in the middle of the room holding the broken wine bottle. Blood oozing from his hand has already painted the ground. He sat the with his head facing the ceiling.

He looked more terrible than usual. He looked like an extreme maniac that he should be.

" Your warehouses are safe. ", Jimin spoke taking the broken piece from Taehyung's hand. He gently wiped the dried blood and secured it with bandages.

" It's about her. ", Jimin chuckled upon hearing his words.

__________________________________

The following day

" How was the Councelling. ", Taehyung inquired opening the car door. Aera with a gloomy face follows his lead .

" I'm not hired. "

_____________________________

I don't know why I wrote this shitty chapter. So let me know if i should take this down and write again.

So, Happy Ganesh chaturthi.

Love you guys.

I mean it.

With love,
             👑
Signed, CROWN.

31st August 2022