Round 2/Sun In My Lungs.

Start from the beginning

Y/N is teleported out of the room, still being able to feintly hear the conversation as the door he came out of slowly disappeared.

Muzan: "How many times must I tell you? Keep. Him. Under. Control. We CAN NOT afford to lose him."

Everytime Muzan paused, he heard Akaza grunt in pain. Then, the door disappeared completely.
_______________________________________

Y/N wakes up, looking out the window to see the sun had just risen. He hated when he had dreams like this. He hated how His eyes still terrified him.

Y/N: "I hope you can hear me. One day. I'm going to slaughter each, and every one of you. All of your Upper Moons, their students, then you, you Jicheal Mackson hehe looking son of bitch-"

Y/N stops as a small hand covers his mouth

Shinobu: "If you're going to start your morning with genocidal rage, at least don't do it so loudly."

Y/N stares at the small girl next to him, and licks the hand covering his mouth.

Shinobu quickly wipes her hand off while looking at Y/N with a dead panned expression.

Shinobu: 😑

Y/N: "Stop looking at me like that or I'll lick you again."

Shinobu: "Isn't that something a dog does?"

Y/N: "............Fuck you."

Shinobu: "Are you offering-"

Y/N: "YOU KNOW I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!"

Y/N and Shinobu erupted into laughter, before a letter flies into Y/N's lap.

Y/N: "How tf?"

Y/N hesitantly opens the letter, reading it out loud.

Y/N: "Master Ubuyashiki has requested you arrive at noon today for your exam. The rules are as follows:

1. Both parties may not use Breathing, Blood Arts, or Nichirin Swords.

2. Giyu and Obanai have volunteered to be on stand-by to stop the fight, should it get to that point.

3. Please restrain from insulting or degradating your opponent.

4. No teleporting, warping, or "blinking".

Y/N: "Oh come on that last one's just directed at me!"
_______________________________________

Many special spectators had arrived to see Y/N's "Slayer Exam." Since they had finished quite early with their training, and had nothing else to do, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke had come to watch after they'd heard about it. Aoi joined because she was bored, and Kanao accompanied Shinobu. Almost everyone was here, ready to watch Y/N prove himself to not only the Hashira, but Ubuyashiki as well.....there was only one problem.

Y/N was 20 minutes late.

Y/N, at a nearby town, was entranced in anything and everything sweet.

Y/N: "Hehehehehehehe I can't get cavities! Ever again!!"

Y/N walked through the town, buying anything that looked or smelled sweet. Candy apples, chocolate covered bananas, even those little lollipops with weird shit in them like crickets or scorpions, you name it. If Y/N saw it, it was his.

Y/N, was now holding 18 candy apples, 19 if you count the one in his mouth, about 20 of 15 different varieties of wrapped candies, 22 mini cheesecakes which were in a separate bag, and some weird thing called a "Sticky Honey Roast." This cute girl with amber eyes kept following him while shoving it in his face saying "You gotta try this!" every 5 seconds, and wouldn't leave until he said yes.