I Know You Are There, So Why Don't You Let Me In?

So...
This chapter is... Meh in my opinion...
As I was reading this, I really want to kick myself lol!
Since I'm depressed recently, it shows itself in my writings too...
I hope you don't mind it lol...
I hope you enjoy though hahah...
If I can, I will update 2 chapters tomorrow. Even if not two chapters, I still will definitely update.

Side Note: I didn't use triggering consent in this chapter, but it is angsty since my brain works angsty... If you don't like angst, don't read the chapter.
Side Note 2: You may be angry at Lan Zhan a little at the end, well... Don't be quick to judge or you can be mad at him lol. I can't give spoilers :3
Side Note 3: I will explain what dependent personality disorder is at the end. Information is the gold key to understand the character!

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

"Why are you here Wei Ying?" Lan Zhan asked with a cold voice.

The coldness of his voice, made Wei Ying feel colder than the cold rainy weather. All the courage he had picked up earlier that day was gone now. "I just... I just wanted to see you..." He said with a low voice.

"I thought my departure would teach you something," Lan Zhan spoke with a cold voice.

Wei Ying's throat bobbed when he swallowed the lump in his throat. "What was it supposed to teach me?" He asked even though he was scared to hear the answer.

"That I don't love you anymore. That I don't want to see you anymore. That I don't want to do anything with you anymore." Every sentence Lan Zhan told broke Wei Ying's heart even more. After he told what he wanted to tell he slammed the door.

Wei Ying woke up from his sleep crying. He wiped his tears away when he realized it was just a dream. No, it was not a dream. It was the worst nightmare he had ever seen in his life. Even if he managed to make the voices quiet, he couldn't stop the nightmares. "At least... It was a dream..." He whispered wiping the tears away. Even such a dark situation, he could find something to be happy about.

"Good morning, Mr. Wei. How are you today?" Lan Huan asked with a cheerful voice.

Wei Ying rolled his eyes. He didn't know why, but this man was getting on his nerves. "Good morning," he said briefly.

"How do you feel today?" Even though he knew they wouldn't make any positive progress Lan Huan still asked.

"I'm great," Wei Ying said in sarcasm.

"I guess I know something which can make you feel better," Lan Huan started ignoring the sarcasm in Wei Ying's voice.

"What is that?" Wei Ying asked with a not interested voice.

"You are allowed to go out three hours today. Maybe being with the other patients will make you feel better," Lan Huan said.

Wei Ying didn't say anything at first. He needed some time to think about the offer. Everything was better than to be between these four walls, thinking about Lan Zhan. Maybe if he had a good luck, then he could sneak out to see Lan Zhan. "Okay," he eventually said trying to sound enthusiastic. "This is a good idea."

Lan Huan smiled. Maybe he was wrong about they couldn't make any progress with Wei Ying. "I'm glad to see that you are happy about it, Mr. Wei."

Wei Ying never paid attention to the other patients, but a boy and a girl caught on his eyes. The young boy was hugging the girl tightly and refusing to let her go. Wei Ying assumed they were lovers or siblings.