The First Time I Have Ever Seen His Face

Warning!
This story continues boy's love. If you are uncomfortable with it, please don't read the story! I won't tolerate any hate comments!
This chapter contains a bad language. If you don't like it please don't read my story.
Side Note: This is the first Wangxian story I ever write, so I'm sorry if I make any mistakes.English is not my real language so I'm sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes. I will explain what Dissociative Identity Disorder is in the end.I hope you like my story! I'm waiting for your comments~

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

"Lan Zhan... Let go of me..." Wei Ying whispered when the other grabbed his wrist just after he jumped down the cliff.

However, the other didn't have any intention to let go of his lover. "No..." He said through his gritted teeth.

"Wangji, you must be aware of that this new patient is really though." Lan Huan explained. "Most of the nurses complain about him. He beated one of the nurses because she forced him to take his medicines. He screamed for hours that he was not sick and he didn't need these medicines. The doctors could hardly calm him down. He fought with them while they were trying to sedate him." Lan Huan let out a sigh and continued. "The doctors can't endure him more than a week because he is violent to them."

To Lan Zhan, the logical thing to do was not accepting this patient's responsibility, but Lan Zhan didn't do it. "I'm not the other doctors and I won't give up on him," he said firmly.

"I hope," Lan Huan said with a sigh.

Lan Zhan was an expert about mental diseases. He had helped numerous serious cases to heal and brought them back to life. Some of his patients who had suicidal tendencies were really young and their parents were grateful to him for bringing their children back to life.

His brother Lan Huan was counting on him about their new patient. Lan Zhan was a serious and determined man.

Lan Zhan was checking the files which his brother gave him while he was walking down the dim hall. While he was heading to the patient's room, one of the lights began flickering. Lan Zhan flinched a little. Then he let out a sigh. He was a doctor, he had heard a lot of scary stories from his patients. He had seen a lot of things. Bruises, deep cutting scars, multiple burning scars and a lot of stories of people who had suicide attempts... A flickering light shouldn't have scared him.

The patient's name was Wei Ying and he was diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder. Sometimes he was very evil, sometimes very mean, sometimes he was chill and cold, sometimes he was childish, sometimes he was jealous, sometimes he was a freak who likes to play with people, sometimes he was really flirty, sometimes he was lost and confused like a little child, sometimes he was mad and crazy over someone, it was recorded that when he was 'in love' with someone he wanted them to himself, sometimes, just like his previous personality, he was crazy. There was only one difference: He was a misanthrope who wants everyone dead. Sometimes he was very rude and wanted to hurt the people who hurt him and the people he loved. He even would make them suicidal without hesitation. 'That must be his the most dangerous personality.

He was brought to the mental ward after he beated his older sister's husband violently. After the incident he claimed that he didn't remember what he did. That was when his family was suspected something was wrong with him. 'Of course,' Lan Zhan thought to himself, 'dissociative identity disorder could go unnoticed for years.'

The patient's picture caught on his eye. When you looked at his picture, you could never think he was a dangerous person, but Lan Zhan knew very well that appearances could be deceptive. His eyes... His eyes were the most beautiful things he had ever seen in his life. 'These eyes can be belong to an angel. In this case... To a fallen angel... To an angel who accidentally fell into the hell which is full of devils.'