How Can I Deny This Burning Desire (Mature Content)

Warning! This chapter contains smut!
If you are uncomfortable with this, please don't read the story.
I won't tolerate if I see any hate comments!

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Wei Ying was trying to sleep when he heard the door was unlocked. He hoped it was Lan Zhan. He missed him too much. Sleepless nights became more pain without him, but it was not Lan Zhan. It was his older brother Lan Huan. Wei Ying was confused. Why would Lan Huan come to see him?

"How do you feel Mister Wei?" Lan Huan asked. He understood his younger brother was interested in this young man.

Wei Ying rolled his eyes. He hated when someone asked this question when the answer was obvious. "I have never been better," Wei Ying said not bothering to hide the sarcasm in his voice.

"I already guessed it, so I came here to help you," Lan Huan explained. He was scared about what he was about to do. He should have been scared though, because his uncle wouldn't like it when he hears about it. He knew that his uncle wouldn't forgive him easily.

"What kind of help?" Wei Ying asked raising an eyebrow. He didn't know if she should have trusted to someone who puts the ethics in front of everything.

"I will let you out, so you can see Wangji." Lan Huan spoke immediately as if he was scared of changing his mind. "I took care of the cameras, so you won't be caught by them. Don't be too late. If my uncle finds out that you left, I will tell him it was my fault."

Wei Ying couldn't believe what he was hearing. Why was Lan Huan helping him? Lan Huan let out a sigh and opened the door. "Go before someone sees you." He handed a folded piece of paper to Wei Ying. "This is Wangji's address."

Wei Ying looked at Lan Huan. "Thank you," he said. Lan Huan just gave a gentle smile and nodded his head. As they were walking toward the exit, they both were silent. Wei Ying pulled his hoodie over his head to hide his face.

Lan Huan watched until Wei Ying disappeared in the distance. 'I hope I did the right thing.'

Wei Ying had never been that nervous before. He was standing in front of Lan Zhan's door for about 15 minutes. He could see Lan Zhan's silhouette through closed curtains. People might have thought he was a pervert if he stayed there any longer, so he knocked. He had to wait for a while until the door was open. His heart was beating his chest as he was waiting.

There was Lan Zhan standing with a pale face. Was it so unexpected to see him there? Minutes felt like hours for Wei Ying before Lan Zhan finally talked. "Wei Ying..." Lan Zhan was looking at him as if he was trying to understand if it was real or a dream and there was something else in his eyes. Was it yearning? He watched Wei Ying as he was walking backwards.

As a quick reflex, Wei Ying caught Lan Zhan. Being close with Lan Zhan sent shivers down his spine. That's why he pulled away from Lan Zhan immediately. As soon as he pulled away, he felt Lan Zhan's arms around his body, but he didn't hug back. Because he was still mad at Lan Zhan for leaving him alone in the mental ward even though he loved him too much. "You left me alone," he said with a calm voice.

He saw the regret in Lan Zhan's face. Was he really regret for what he did? "You didn't come back," Wei Ying said when he understood Lan Zhan wasn't going to talk. By looking at his face, he could tell that he was genuine.

"I'm sorry..." Lan Zhan finally spoke. Wei Ying believed him. Even though he was good with words, he didn't know what he could tell to comfort Lan Zhan. That's why he just stroked a strand of Lan Zhan's hair to show him that he forgave him. "Wei Ying... How did you get out of the mental ward and how did you find my house?" Wei Ying sensed that Lan Zhan was worried about him.