It Goes From Good To Bad To Worse So Fast

Warning!
This chapter may contain some triggering subjects for some readers. If you are disturbed or affected easily please don't read the story.
I won't tolerate if I see any hate comments.

Note: I know sometimes my trigger warnings are not much for some people, but you can't know what people are dealing with. That's why when I write a chapter which triggers me a lot, I put a warning to keep people away from being triggered (if they don't read of course). I hope you understand me...
Thank you if you read.
Enjoy~

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Lan Huan was nervous when his uncle called him to his office. Even though he knew why he was called, he was still nervous. He never broke any of his uncle's before. He knocked the door and went inside when his uncle called him in. He gulped soundly and went inside. Being a blunt man as always, his uncle told him directly. "You disappointed me Xichen."

Lan Huan looked down averting his gaze. "I know... I'm sorry uncle..."

"You were assigned to watch Wei Wuxian until Wangji comes back, but you failed." He frowned. "You knew every patient in here are potential killers. Like everyone in the mental ward, you know it very well that Wei Ying is one of the most dangerous patients in here."

Lan Huan nodded his head. "You are right uncle... I'm so sorry... I should have been more careful. I promise it won't happen ever again."

"I hope it won't happen again, or else I will have to fire you." Lan Qiren said.

Wei Ying opened his eyes with the day light was shining on him. 'Sunshine?' There were no windows in his mental ward room and he enjoyed the feeling of the soft quilt touching against his naked body. 'Naked?' His eyes snapped open and he looked around. He was not in his mental ward room. Moreover there was a muscular man who was laying next to him. Not to mention that they both were naked and their legs were tangled.

His eyes went wide in shock when he noticed who the muscular figure laying next to him was. 'Lan Zhan!' He ran his hand through his hair. 'What have I done?' He slowly untangled their legs, but he accidentally woke Lan Zhan up in the process.

"Wei Ying?" Lan Zhan slowly opened his eyes.

Wei Ying could hardly took his eyes of off Lan Zhan's chest. "Last night... What happened the last night?"

Lan Zhan was surprised. "Don't you remember?"

Wei Ying shook his head. "No, but the situation is obvious though!" He leaned down and grabbed his underwear and pants. He groaned in slight pain while he was getting dressed. "By the way... Don't take this serious. It is normal that guys do this sometimes." After he got dressed fully he walked toward the door without looking back.

Lan Zhan bit his shaking bottom lip, trying not to cry. Wei Ying was right, it was a mistake, it shouldn't have done. It shouldn't have happened. However, thinking like that didn't make the pain in his heart relieve. He still collapsed onto the bed and began sobbing quietly.

Even though he cleaned and washed all the memories they made together from the bed and from his body, he couldn't erase them from his heart.

Since he came back to the mental ward, they immediately took him to his cell, Wei Ying would prefer call it as a 'cell' because it was more a prison cell than a room to him, and since then he was not talking. He even wasn't making any eye contact with anyone.

"Wangji?" His older brother suddenly came into his office.

Wangji looked up to see his older brother. He didn't let what happened earlier in the morning affect him. He was a professional after all. There was no space for emotions in this job.