After Lin Yuan hung up, he said to his sister, "let's go."

Lin Xuan

Can I use "going out with the writer to collect wind" as a reason for asking for leave next time?

It seems that the chief editor's office can't use this reason.

Besides, my younger brother is not a writer in the silver blue library.

Sorry.

After getting on the bus and leaving.

Lin Yuan made a call to sun yaohuo.

"Are you ready to start? I'm on your mobile phone. I'll wait for you here. Please pay attention to your safety."

"Well."

After Lin Yuan hung up, he told his sister the address.

Ten minutes later.

The two sides meet.

However, to Lin Yuan's surprise, this summer, sun yaohuo even brought a mask and sunglasses to cover his face.

"Is the senior ill?"

Lin Yuan couldn't help feeling guilty.

Sun yaohuo waved his hand and said, "don't worry, I'm not sick. After all, I'm a star now. If I'm seen by these people, it will cause a public uproar."

Lin Xuan was surprised and said, "are you so famous?"

She knew that sun yaohuo was still a man because he sang his brother's song, so she didn't have a big idea of his fame.

"Not bad."

Sun yaohuo coughed and straightened his back with pride. When he looked around, he lowered his head subconsciously and looked careful.

"Many people, many eyes."

"Let's go first," he said with a low smile. "I asked my agent to contact the manager here in advance. Someone will receive us."

When he received a phone call last night, sun yaohuo immediately asked his agent to help him find the villa.

His agent is not a big deal, but because of the particularity of his career, he has a wide range of contacts.

When he heard that sun yaohuo wanted to buy a villa, he didn't sleep. He was so busy that he made dozens of phone calls in the middle of the night, and finally found a good villa.After entering the door.

The manager had been waiting here for a long time.

Next is the regular regional introduction and house viewing. They are looking at a model house with a three story villa and a basement.

Lin Yuan thinks it's not bad.

But he didn't speak, just let his sister see.

Sister said yes, that's good.

Anyway, Lin Yuan bought a villa for his family. Of course, he wanted his family to be satisfied with it. He thought it was not bad.

"What do you think?"

After the manager introduced Lin Xuan for a long time, he looked at her with a smile.

Lin Yuan and sun yaohuo are both behind Lin Xuan, so the manager thinks that Lin Xuan should be the one who can make decisions.

Lin Xuan

How can I feel?

Lin Xuan felt guilty.

From the time she stepped into the model house and saw this luxury villa she had seen on TV before, she could not hear any introduction from the manager about the villa, and her mind was full of such tangles: