Four: Candy Awaits (Story Begins)

There was big rectangular shapes that the melted chocolate was put in, then hanging fans to cool them down and some kind of machine that makes small pieces together

There was big rectangular shapes that the melted chocolate was put in, then hanging fans to cool them down and some kind of machine that makes small pieces together. They were put in some type of hands they were slowly put in balloons of some sort.

"Here they come." Loretta singed excitedly holding 2 tickets. Flying down to release the chocolates to where Lola and Willy put the tickets on top. Loretta did her 2 and Willy did 2 as well and they did the last together as Willy slightly adjusted it and Lola squealed, jumping up and down as the machines finished it up by putting the chocolate in boxes where they set off to different parts of the world.

"Time to the posters." Lola said in a singing voice and left the room with her husband.

They went to the inventing room where she had her typewriter and bulletin paper where Lola knew what she wanted on the posters. She instantly started to type and was going pretty quick. After she was done she put it in the machine that is like copier. "Now, how many poster do you to be copied?" She asked, looking at her husband.

"Like 12." Willy answered.

"Okay." She mumbles and she pressed a couple buttons to where it was working well. When it finished, she blew on the posters to once again cool them down. "Now, we’re ready." Lola said grinning.

"All we have to do is wait." Willy said putting his arm around her shoulders as they walked out.

○○

Out of the factory, a young boy with brown hair and eyes stood out in the cold. He saw the Wonka trucks that had the chocolate bars in the truck.

"This is a story of an ordinary little boy...named Charlie Bucket. He was not faster or stronger or more clever than other children. His family was not rich or powerful or well-connected. In fact, they barely had enough to eat. Charlie Bucket was the luckiest boy in the entire world. He just didn’t know it yet."

Charlie made it home, announcing their arrival to the other Buckets in the house. The other Buckets greeted him in return. Sadly, Charlie lives in a broken house with his parents and grandparents under one roof.

But one day that will all change for the better.

 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🍭🍬 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 

Sorry if this is a short chapter

Words: 407