Soul-mole | dorbyn

They say the places your soulmate kissed you the most in your past life are freckled, and the first place your soulmate will kiss you in this life is covered by a mole.

Some people believed it not to be true, mostly those who where covered in freckles and or moles.

Daniel was the type who said he didn't believe in it, for the sake of his image but deep down he couldn't wait to meet his soulmate. He had a few freckles littered around his face and hands from past life kisses. He wondered why the hell his soulmate would be kissing the top of his knee.

That's right, daniel had a singular dark mole placed right on top of his knee cap.

Daniel was walking around the campus, on his way to his dorm. He had just finished basketball practice and was in a T-shirt and basketball shorts despite the slightly bitter wind of April.

No one ever approached Daniel unless they were friends because Daniel had a bad reputation. Or a bad temper to keep it simple. He was the bad boy of the campus.

"Oh crap, my water bottle!" Daniel heard loudly and he looked up to see a boy rushing around the bush.

Daniel was about to step out of the boys way since he seemed like he was on a mission, but instead tripped over the water bottle the boy had been chasing and landed on his knees, scraping it against the concrete.

"Shit!" Daniel cursed and the boy skidded to a halt in front of Daniel,

"oh no, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Daniel positioned himself so he was sitting on his ass and looked at his bloodied knee.

"Oh gosh, that looks terrible, come sit on this bench!" The boy said as he picked up his water bottle and led Daniel to the bench. The stranger kneeled at Daniels knee and began rummaging through his bag.

"It's okay, I'll fix you right up. Good as new! If it hurts it's okay to cry!" The boy beamed and Daniel grumbled, he would not be crying.

The stranger used his water bottle to wash the blood away from the wound before drying it with a cloth that he took from his bag. He then placed a space-themed band-aid on the cut.

"There! All better! The boy beamed and Daniel rolled his eyes, going to stand up.

"Wait, I'm not finished!" Corbyn stopped Daniel and looked up at him.

"Momma says that when you get hurt you should always kiss your ouchie so it'll heal faster!" And with that he placed his lips right on top of daniels knee cap.

"Ahh" daniel hissed,

"I'm sorry!" But Daniel hissed cause of the heat that had sprouted in his leg. This was his soulmate? This baby ass kid? The boy in front of him had band aids littering his skin. His chin, his hands, his legs. He was clearly clumsy.

"Now you have to kiss one of my ouchies" how old was the kid? 5?

"What? No, I'm not kissing you" Daniel grimaced.

"But why not? It's not like we're soulmates or anything." He smiled, eyes squinted shut. Daniel rolled his eyes, cause that's exactly what they were.

"How old are you?" Daniel asked. He wasn't about to be caught kissing a minor, soulmate or not. Why there would be someone under the age of 18 walking around campus Daniel didn't know but it never hurt to be cautious.

"Nineteen!" The boy beamed. Daniel had just turned 21 a week ago.
Sighing, Daniel looked the boy over. He probably already kissed every single one of these after putting the band-aid on.

Except his chin. It's impossible to kiss your own chin. gently, Daniel grabbed the boys bandaged chin and pulled him forward. Placing his lips at the edge of the bandage. Not seeing the mole peeking out of it.