part 17

Unable to fight against the goddess at last they listened to Wei wuxian and rushed out of the temple in all directions as fast as they could. Failed to find Jin ling in the rush he went towards the bamboo forest encountering the juniors from the Lan clan.

Some are still fighting with the goddess many lost there life. Eaten raw by goddess which was really a gore seen to see.

Wei WuXian try to ask the Lan clan juniors to send the single to hanguangjun. But they had already used it of in mo village so without out any flair they are helpless.

Lan qiren: how could they forget such important thing? This was really shameful to our clan name.

"At the juniors forehead was dampen wet with sweat silently hoping not to get any more punishment to be added. "

Without any choice being left for Wei WuXian grabs one of the Lan disciples sword and chopped off a thin piece of bamboo and started playing it.

"Everyone in the room tried to cover there ears except one iceberg ."

JingYi:uh,I don't want to listen this again.

After some time tinkling sound sound
Could be heard, a pale looking man with black vain around his neck with white eye just like blind person ,chained with iron both in his hand and legs came into view.

Lan qiren:This thing looks ominous.

With the shrill music it started to fight with the soul eating goddess before it attacks Jin ling.

After subsiding the goddess ,the cultivators started attacking the ghost General.

Jin ling:this people are really so ungrateful 😤.

JingYi:"looks at him with a look in his eyes", and who is saying this,I really can't believe it.

Jin ling: Shut up ,I didn't know anything about it that time.

JingYi: They also don't know anything more then you.

Lan SiZhui: JingYi you are making trouble.

JingYi: ya...ya...,how can you not take your wife's side.

Jin ling: you..mm....mmmm...mm" glare at smiling man in white ".

Lan SiZhui: "With more rough tone that he rarely uses "Jingyi looks like i have to talk with uncle Jiang.

JingYi: no...no....I am sorry I will shut my mouth from now on.

Lan SiZhui:"With a smile in his face looks more devilish this time,and besides him the man in yellow feels something bad will happen to him which made him shudder.He gets up from his seat announce to everyone "this much is enough for today we will continue tomorrow .

Lan xichen:"gets up from his seat and bend down to salute everyone "then we will end the discussion here for today , everyone's guest room are ready and our disiples will be escorting you to the room.

"With that everyone gets off from there seats and move to their rooms. "

Fengmian and yu ziyuan room_

Jiang fengmian: my lady , do you have anything to say you have been silent today?

Madam yu:oh!,so you want me to speak now that i am not speaking!, don't you always turn your back whenever I speak.

Jiang fengmian: I don't mean that my lady I mean that.....
"Was stopped by a hand gesture of yu ziyuan "

Madame yu: stop!, i have no patience left to listen anything and i am going to take rest. I have already informed Lan qiren to have separate room for me . I am here just to take my things.

"And with her belongings she moves towards the door and while she moves her to open the door, a hand comes right in front of her to stop. "She glared toward the owner of
that hand."

Madam yu: what is meaning of this fengmian?

Jiang fengmian: my lady please don't be rash in your decision,what will other think of us?
Madam yu: oh!,so now you remembered your sect image,what were you doing when they called that wei boy your biology son and all scandal's about you with that boys mother,where was your sect image?
jiang fengmian: my lady please try to understand.
madam yu: why should i ?,when you never even try to understand me? now move aside, i am already tired.
[with that she left the room with her belonging ,jiang fengmian kept staring at the back of the purple figure]

jin ling and lan sizhui room:

Jin ling:Sizhui you told me to teach me how be handsome ?so, tell what I have to do for that?

SiZhui: ah!, for that you just have to do one thing.

Jin ling: really!,..tell me what is it ?.I will do anything.

Sizhui:"With a small curve to upwards in his lips he walks towards Jin ling as his hand moves towards the soft lips with pale pink color makes it look like a delicate petal.
Then he moves more close to the ear of other party whispering softly in his ears .

We just need to do a healthy exercise everyday. Are you ready for that?

Jin ling: of course I am ready for any challenge .

SiZhui: Be sure because once I start even if you cry I won't stop and everyday means everyday.

A/n:" yeah yeah like father, like son : ) ".

(In the next moment indecent sounds came out of there room. )

Next morning..............

Lan qiren:so,every one is present here?

SiZhui:ammmm,actually grandp.........I mean grandmaster Jin ling can't come today .

Madam jiang:what happened to him is he unwell!?

Sizhui:He...he...

JingYi:yes Madam jiang he is unwell because he was worked up to much yesterday.

Madam jiang:what did he do that made him so, worked up is he injured!? let me visit him.

JingYi:no.....no!,he just needs some rest.

Madam jiang:Are you hiding something from me?,i must go and check.

Sizhui:no..no!,he really was just tired by yesterday over straining exercises.

Madam jiang:As a leader he should not be just tried by something like this.

Sizhui:Madam jiang Jin ling is a responsible leader,he gave his best to do everything for his people.

Jiang fengmian:my lady he is still a kid let him be.

Madam jiang:My bad I am sorry for opening my mouth and disturbe others.

Jiang fengmian:It's not,what you think my lady.

Madam jiang:No need to speak anything fengmian .

Lan qiren:ahaam......I think we should continue where we left yesterday.

(With this Jin Ling's topic was closed with the couple drama. As the screen starts to play again. )