Pervy pupets

Arcade room

You were searching through the arcade looking for any way to progress to the lower levels with circus baby following close behind.

You decided that you needed to inspect things first hand in case something was invisible to baby.

Baby was helping you but every few moments took a second to look at the ring you gave her. She had scan the ring herself and found no tag whatsoever within it but she could feel the ring adding to her programming with skills on how to fight and though this wasn't the first thing that came to her mind she had realize that a boy just gave her a diamond ring.

She blushed reimagining the event of you giving her the ring with you on one knee and her crying tears of joy. Then she imagined herself on the beach wearing a wedding dress with you wearing a text and a crowd of faceless people throwing flowers into the air.

Meanwhile you were looking through the games seeing anything that is out of place A note or clue of some sort.

You eventually found a game called five nights at Freddy's secrets. Thinking that you had found a lead you went up to the game and pressed start.

It was a eight block game very simple going around picking up diaries while avoiding the purple man but every diary seem to have nothing but useless and Pervy information.

Chica likes to have sex while eating pizza.

Roxanne loves bondage.

Marcy likes it rough.

You were so wrapped up in the game that you didn't notice the strange box place behind you.

The box slowly cracked open and multiple puppet animatronics popped out.

(Authors note The one on the bottom will be lips while the one on top of her will be Belle the one with the crooked eyelashes will be called eyelash and the purple forearmed one will be called purple

(Authors note The one on the bottom will be lips while the one on top of her will be Belle the one with the crooked eyelashes will be called eyelash and the purple forearmed one will be called purple.)

They all looked at each other with mischievous smiles before grabbing while one of them covered your mouth.

Y/n:mmm!
You muffled shouted as they pulled you into the box before closing the lid.

You were held down on the floor of the box by the girl puppets.

The purple tinted one with four arms held down your legs and the one with the big lips was sitting on your stomach while the The one with the bell pin down your right arm and the one with the crooked eyelashes held on your left.

Lips smiled down at you before closing her eyes and puckering her lips leaned down and kissed you.

Y/n:mmm..!
You muffled struggling against them as the girls giggled at your vein attempt.

The purple used her upper set of arms to pull down your pants and started to rub your shaft and play with your testicles.

Lips press her slips her tongue in your mouth and started wrestling with your's.

The eyelash and bell moved your hands to the crutches and forced two of your fingers into their folds.

Y/n: damn these puppets are surprisingly strong well I guess they are animatronics. Yes I have no choice but to wait for an opportunity or for baby to save me.

                           Outside the box

Baby appeared to be looking out into space daydreaming about your lives together.

CB: of course I would love to build kids with you humm.. toddler would be a perfect name we could call him Todd for short.
She mumbled to her self.

                       Back Inside the box

The puppets were continuing to have their way with you.purple now beginning to lick your member till it's fully mast.

Lips eventually stopped and looked over her shoulders and saw that her sister got you fully erect raised her hips and slammed down on your Johnson.

Lips:oh...
She moan happily moving her hips.

Seeing that she was cut off from her toy the purple had annoyed expression plastered on our face but then threw some gymnastics she was able to reposition herself in the box with her bottom half siting on your face.

She then began to grind her snatch against your face but when you didn't eat her out she began to put pressure and her having a metal skeleton wasn't good for you so reluctantly you gave in and began to lick her vag.

Purple:ooo..
She code letting up on the pressure.

Lips grabbed the back of purple head and made out with the littler puppet.

You fill lips move her hips fast and eventually she slams her hips down one more time causing you to ejaculate while causing her to cum as well.

Lips:mmmm....!
She mound while still keeping up with the kiss.

As a lips was basking in the afterglow the lid to the box opened revealing a very upset circus baby.

CB:hay! Get off my Y/n you bitches in a box!
She said easily pushing the marionettes off of you and pulling you out of the box by your ankle.

Once she put you down she Close the top of the box and place one of the arcade machines on top of it.

Y/n:ha.. thank you baby I don't think I could gotten out of there without your help.
You said pulling your pants back up.

Circus baby looks down at you with a stern expression and her knuckles on her hips.

Circus baby: I think that we should discuss my reward for my services.
She said crossing her arms.

Y/n: reward?

Circus baby: from now on every Saturday you will spend time with me after work hours.

You looked at her dumbfounded but with you unable to use your powers and all these sexually aggressive animatronic girls around you didn't have much of a choice.

Y/n:f..fine.
You said defeated.

CB: good now back in the hatch.
She said as her stomach hatch opened.

You sigh before crawling back into the hatch before it closes behind you.

Circus baby walked of the arcade with a smile determine to have you fall for her at the end of this.

                             End of chapter