Super upgrade

Circus baby was walking around with you in her chest cavity looking nervous as she pretends to look for you on the other hand were looking through your screen directing baby where to go to find the corruption.

Y/n: according to my readings the corruption is further down. My guess is it's in the pizza Aria underneath.

Circus baby: Wait There's a pizzerias built under the pizza Plex?

Y/n: well technically the Lord says that this pizza Plex was built over the original one.

Circus baby: wait what do you mean Lore?
He said questioningly while looking at her chest.

Roxy: hey circus baby why talking to your boobs?

Circus baby looked up and saw Roxanne wolf ahead of her with a confused expression on her face.

CB: oh Roxanne I'm.. I was..

Roxy:ooo trying to talk up your girls huh well someone's excited about our The bounty on our little visitor.

CB: what bounty?

Roxy: you didn't hear Vanessa said that if we catch the little troublemaker we could have our way with him.
She said the last part sensually.

CB: wait what!?
She said shocked at the news.

Roxy: well Being the best it's only natural that I will find him but don't worry I'm willing to throw you a bone if you agreed to be my maid.
She said walking away with a cocky smile.

Circus baby scowled at Roxanne before stopping away.

CB: Who does that bitch think she is me becoming her maid. I'm the one that had my own shadow and i'm the one that found Y/n not her and Y/n is inside me not her!
She thought to herself blushing a bit at the last part.

CB: ok not in that way but still.
She thought catching herself.

Unfortunately for circus baby she entered marcy's gator golf without realizing it. There she could see Marcy looking through some bushes facing away from service baby.

Circus baby tried to back away stealthfully correct Marcy turned around at the last moment.

Marcy: Circus slut you've cum to give me my aftershow release. Well I would rather find the other red head and have him do it you'll do.

Circus baby:um.. I think I hear Vanessa calling me.
She said nervously trying to back out of the room.

Marcy: you don't want what happened to Bonnie to happen to you do you?
She said raising her sunglasses revealing her red intimidating eyes.

Baby froze knowing that she couldn't get out of this she simply lower her shoulders in the feet with her head down.

Circus baby: sorry about this.
She whispered reluctantly walking over to Marcy.

Marcy gave a big toothy grin ones circus baby was right in front of her she then lowered her shorts revealing her wet lower lip.

Y/n:what the?!
You thought to yourself.

Marcy then grabbed the back of Circus baby's head and forced her into it. Not wanting to get in trouble circus baby immediately started get to work licking and sucking the way that Marcy likes.

Marcy:ooh yeah! Just like that show me how you love it.
She mound forcing her head deeper.

At this point Circus baby had already closed her eyes probably not wanting you to watch her degrading moment. Though you could still hear the moans and grants of the alligator animatronic.