Chapter 14: Revealings

Start from the beginning

'Like you did?' Melissa speaks sharply.

I look down, letting the expression of guilt on my face. 'No, I killed her to protect her, so she would stay away from me in her next life. I just guess it didn't really worked since she forgave me.'

'Now, can you separate me from Stiles again or not? Lucky for you I won't try to keep you away this time. Come on Scott, why decline this? It will only have benefit for you.'

Scott still seems to hesitate. 'Oh for gods sake.' I quickly grab his hand and dig his claws in my neck. Scott looks shocked but then his eyes seem to glow a brighter red while I feel like I'm on the edge of passing out.

I can feel him in my head, looking for Stiles. I silently follow him.

After a while he found the room with Stiles. I let the door open for him but apparently Stiles is too scared that it's a trick and refuses to make a move in fear of doing the wrong thing. I have to admit, it can be smart. If he can't win at least he won't lose either. Yet in this case it's frustrating.

They hesitatingly hug each other.

'Yes yes, very good, every one happy and back together. Now can we please discus the plan? We have somewhere to go if we don't want Theo to get suspicious.'

They finally walk out of the room. I open my eyes and look at Scott. He opens his eyes a few seconds later and gasps while at the same time he's retrieving his claws.

'Did- did that work?'

I look at my own body and at Scott. 'I don't know. You guided hi-'

My eyes suddenly roll back and it seems like I'm blacking out. When I open my eyes again I see Scott staring at me.

'Uhmm, who are you?'

I look besides me to see Stiles. Well, at least it worked.

'I'm Void. That's Stiles. Now get up, we need to go. Melissa, you don't have a problem with watching Stiles right? Okay thanks.'

I don't wait for her answer and pull Scott with me while ecplaining.

'I know you don't trust me and you don't have to, you have the help you need now to get your pack back and beat Theo. You need to make a deal with Deucalion by the way, Theo is looking for him.'

I push Scott in the car and luckily he doesn't protest. Wow he's actually cooperating. Though I can feel how suspicious he is.

'What do you get out of this?'

'I don't like Theo, and believe it or not, I care for your sister Scott. You need to pretend like I'm Stiles. Theo can't know Stiles is back. This will give you an advantage. He will think I'm on his side and pretending to be on yours, that when I'll reveal I'm not Stiles you will break down. Only that's not gonna happen. You will have the real Stiles with you to get back on your feet and safe everyone like you like to do.'

'That's.... very helpful. Why are you helping me? How do I know this isn't just one of your tricks?'

I shrug again. 'It might be another trick, but at least it won't cause you harm. I'm helping you because you need all the help you can get to beat Theo. I want you to beat Theo at this way so he'll reveal his plan, which will make Keylee distrust him and leave him, which makes me feel good.'

Scott stares at me. 'You really care for her, don't you? Deaton was right.'

'WHAT? No! I- I just think she's useful.'