8

Ryujin's

"You're going to feel that tomorrow." The coach whispers to me while I do another round with the bag.

He is right. I've been showing off for Yeji today and I'm going harder than usual. 

I wanted to impress her, and judging by the looks she's been giving me, I got the job done. It doesn't help either. I have a mountain of sexual frustration in my body. 

Seeing her bare breasts this morning nearly killed me. All she wanted to do was try one to see if it was as sweet as her lips. 

God knows what he would have done if she didn't have her panties on. All the crap Lia talked about chasing pussy was fine. Almost.

I'm still not attracted to other women, but with Yeji, I don't know how I lived my life without her. And I know that once I have it, I won't be able to stop. 

I think that's why I've been trying to hold back and not rush her. But after the way she was pressing against me, maybe I'm going too slow.

"Damn it, I have plans tonight. Look at the family heirlooms," Lia says, putting her hands in front of her trash. "My lady likes her new toy." She winks and I roll my eyes.

"Go back behind the bag," Coach barks, and does as he says.

I give her a few more kicks before Lia starts complaining again and the coach tells me to take a water break. I go to the edge of the ring where Yeji is standing and holding my water bottle and a towel.

"I could get used to this," I tell her, and she bites her lip. I lean in and steal a quick kiss before taking a drink. "Aren't you bored to death yet?"

"Not yet" he scoffs. "I've been sending photos of you and Lia to Yuna. I didn't know that she would go out with her."

"It must be in the air." I lower my head and kiss her neck, and she laughs as I rub my sweaty face over her.

"You know some people might find it really gross."

"And you?" I ask, taking another drink.

She bites her lip again and shakes her head. I rest my elbows on the rope so we're eye level and she lean forward to kiss me. 

It's soft and slow as his hands come up to my neck and hold me there. God, I love to kiss her.

"Practice is over," the coach calls, and I turn to see him grab his gear.

"Really?" I ask as he walks past me.

"Young love is a beautiful thing. Take the rest of the day off. You have earned it."

"Hell yeah," I said, holding my hand up so Yeji reached five. "Does this mean I have one day to cheat?"

"Hell no," Lia says as she types on her phone. 

"You already had your cheat day at breakfast. I'll see your ass here tomorrow morning for exercises. Someone has to keep you ready for bikini season." He says goodbye to Yeji and me as he runs out of the gym.

"I think he's meeting Yuna," Yeji says, smiling enthusiastically at me. "I'm happy for her. She is a good person. True?"

"The best," I agree and walk out of the ring to join her.

"I want to show you something before we go," I tell her, taking her hand and leading her to the other side of the gym.

"Where we go?"