"I'm just saying you were fine. Thanks. Don't be mad" Dae-su went to Na-yeon. "Hey, Na-yeon. Say you're sorry and get this over with."

"Why?" Na-yeon wasn't going to apologize so easily, everyone was looking at her badly.

"He did it to save us. Just say you're sorry" replied her twin, who was next to Gyeong-su.

"Why should I apologize?" Na-yeon's tone of voice changed. "I saw it all. I saw him grab your hand. I'm right. He could be infected." Na-yeon wanted everyone to agree with her.

"Na-yeon, that's enough," Miss Park chimed in with Na-yeon.

"I'm serious" Na-yeon continued accusing.

"Does touching it infect it?" Cheong-san already wanted to end the discussion.

"Who knows? It could be." Na-yeon answered cheekily.

"I held I-sak's hand before she fell down. Why am I okay?" On-jo entered the discussion to defend his friend.

"He has a wound on his hand. It's different when it's an open wound" Na-yeon kept replying.

"This damn..." Gyeong-su was running out of patience.

Cheong-san, Su-hyeok, and Mi-yeon prevented him from getting close to the redhead.

"You guys don't yell at me. All of you think about it!" Na-yeon scolded them.

"Na-yeon. I know you always hated Gyeong-su, but this has nothing to do with talking bad about him. It's a matter of life and death" Cheong-san scolded her.

"She's always like this" Ji-min glared at her.

"If it wasn't for him, we'd all be dead" Mi-yeon defended Gyeong-su, Na-yeon glared at her.

"And now he could kill us" Mi-yeon was getting tired of her sister's attitude.

"I'm about to die for you" Wu-jin also defended his friend, he quickly looked at Mi-yeon and saw that she only sighed.

"I'm fine" Gyeong-su kept repeating.

"Enough, all of you! Shut up" Miss Park intervened, Na-yeon wanted to continue and was silenced by the teacher, as was Gyeong-su. "Let's do it. Stay in the recording room for ten minutes, Gyeong-su. I know it will be difficult, but I think it's better than being suspicious."

"The others don't suspect me. It's just her" Gyeong-su said tiredly.

"Gyeong-su, can you do it?" the teacher asked the boy.

"Not ten minutes. I'll stay half... No, a whole hour," Gyeong-su replied.

"No need. It takes less than five minutes to convert. Don't overdo it," Cheong-san told Gyeong-su.

"Let's make sure," Gyeong-su finished.

"This is enough?" the teacher asked Na-yeon. "If nothing happens, will you apologize?"

"Yes" answered Na-yeon not very convinced.

"You're okay with that, right?" The teacher asked her students.

"Yes" they all answered.

"Obviously, it's fine. If we do this, who will be next? Everyone will hide," Cheong-san asked the teacher.

"You're right, but..." the professor searched for the right words. "Let's consider it a way of learning to trust each other"

"I trust Gyeong-su" Mi-yeon answered, the mentioned one felt a little good, while two boys felt sad.

"Me too" Cheong-san continued to support his friend, he appreciated him and knew that he was not infected.

"See you in an hour" Gyeong-su headed to the recording room.

"Should I come in with you?" Dae-su asked and Gyeong-su gave him the middle finger.

Upon entering, Gyeong-su closed the door and went to sit on a rolling chair behind the desk. Everyone was looking at him through the large window that connected to the recording room, he turned his back on her while sitting.

"That stubborn idiot. Ten minutes is enough," Dae-su said.

"It's nothing compared to her" Ji-min said referring to Na-yeon.

"Why didn't you support me? And why did you defend him?" Na-yeon asked in a whisper to Mi-yeon.

"Gyeong-su hasn't done anything to you for you to treat him like that, he's a great guy and I consider him a friend, I know he's fine, you're the one who's wrong" Mi-yeon went to the window to see Gyeong -su, Cheong-san had heard the twins' conversation, he realized that Mi-yeon really supported Gyeong-su.

Na-yeon was angry at Gyeong-su, blaming him for 'putting' ideas into her sister's head, for making her look ridiculous in front of everyone, and for giving her a little tap on the shoulder. Na-yeon was determined to do anything to make everyone agree with her, no matter what it was, if it was about ending a life, she had to prove that she was always right.

 Na-yeon was determined to do anything to make everyone agree with her, no matter what it was, if it was about ending a life, she had to prove that she was always right