Chapter 7

**slight smut- self pleasure Eddie's POV**
(Part 1 of 2)

I walked into my bathroom and ran the water. Undressing myself I stepped in. The steam opened up my face. I stood there for a while, holding myself in my arms. Allowing the hot water to trickle down my body. Closing my eyes, tilting my head back I saw him. I envisioned Eddie. The way he held me the night before. I replayed the image of him sitting on the couch, playing his guitar.

The way his finger danced up and down the neck of his guitar. Without realizing I noticed my hands going up and down my body. A sensation ran through my toes and up to my stomach. I opened up my eyes. Snapping myself back to reality.

I don't think Eddie and I could be more than friends.
I think he only saw me as a friend. Or as an emotional wreck. I think I allowed him to comfort me too much.
-
-

**Eddie's POV**

I swung open the shower curtain. The steam wrapped around my body. When I stepped into the shower I tilted my head back, my hair grew heavy.
I couldn't stop thinking about Jade. I had woken up in the middle of the night and saw my arm wrapped around her body.

I don't think she knew but I hesitated to keep snuggling her. I didn't want to do anything she was not comfortable doing. So I had turned around facing the other way.

"Fuck." I groaned.
Looking down between my legs, I grew hard.
"Come on!" I spat splashing water in my face.

I didn't know what to do. I don't want to rub one out to her... I wouldn't be able to look at her the same anymore. Her beautiful face...The way her eyes melt into a warm shade of brown, or darkened when her mood changed. Her inviting smile...

The way she tilts her head back as she laughs...
The power rush I felt from looking down at her. Her big soft eyes looking up at me.

Without realizing, my hand was gripped around myself. Well. I slowly began to pump myself up and down. Tilting my head back, the warm water felt amazing dripping down my body.
"Fuck-" I whimpered.

Closing my eyes I saw her. I envisioned all the different ways I wanted her. I began to pump faster, and harder. It was like a movie in my head. Her beautiful face flashing through my thoughts. With my other hand it slipped off the wet wall.

Eddie
Eddie

I heard her soft voice in my head. I kept my eyes closed, so I can imagine her. I imagined her big eyes looking up at me as she took me in her mouth.

"Fuck." My moan was no louder than a whisper.
I imagined her curves in my hands as I imagined pumping myself in and out of her. I looked down at myself, my skin was rubbed raw. But I was close.

I wanted to hear her cry my name. I wanted to see her throw herself back as I pleasured her.
I want to fuck her so good she won't be able to walk.
I wanted her so bad. I wanted to take her in every position possible. I wanted to make her mine.

"Ah-" I whined.
My stomach dropped. I was pumping myself harder than I ever have at this point.
"Ah-fuuck." I slowly came down as I came hard.
I stood there ashamed. The water trickled down my face.

**end of Eddie's POV**
-
-

I sat in the chair in-front of my vanity. I felt good enough to actually get ready. Slowly gathering up my makeup I realized it had been so long since I got myself put together. I started by brushing through my wet hair, tying it up loosely so it wouldn't be in the way.

I sat up, thinking about Eddie. Maybe he was right, I should listen to the music again. I walked over to my drawer, shuffling threw my things I found my Walkman. I opened it up checking to see if I had left a tape in it.