Chapter 58: Mornings

Start from the beginning

Who was out there?

"Go to sleep, Angel." Jayden mumbles, kissing the back of my neck.

"I'm scared." I confess.

"I got you." He mumbles, pulling me towards his warm embrace.

I lay on his chest as he wraps his arms around me, and slowly the fear leaves my mind as I slowly start to fall asleep.

.................................................................................

"Jayden, it's..." I turn to look at the bedside clock before finishing my sentence. "5 in the morning. Where are you going?" I ask, sleepily.

"Gym. Wanna come?" He asks, moving the hair off my face.

"We're in Costa Rica." I remind him.

"Hmm really?" He asks sarcastically before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Why would you want to... nevermind. Have fun. I'm gonna go back to sleep." I mumble, putting a pillow over my face.

"Come on. It'll be fun." He says, moving the pillow and kissing my neck.

"Nothing about the gym sounds fun." I answer.

"We can watch the sunrise and get breakfast." He offers.

I shake my head, no.

"We can get coffee." He adds.

"Ugh fine. Give me an hour." I say, getting up.

"An hour? For what?" He asks.

"To get ready." I say, in an obvious tone.

"30 minutes?" He suggests, instead.

I sigh, walking into the bathroom.

An hour later, I've changed into a sports bra and matching leggings, brushed my teeth and done my skincare, and tied my hair into 2 Dutch braids.

"So where exactly is this mystery gym you're so looking forward to?" I ask, as he opens the car door for me.

"Not that far away, baby." He says, getting in the driver's seat.

"Ok." I smile as he starts driving.

The sun is barely starting to rise, and the only thing keeping me going is the thought of coffee.

Jayden drives to what looks like a gym.

"Hmm by gym did you mean a boxing gym?" I ask, confused.

"Mhm." He nods, holding my hand as we walk in.

"Jayden I'm gonna kill you," I say.

He smiles, as we walk in.

"Hey Jayden. Are you trying to tell me something here. Taking me to the gym? How rude." I say, grabbing my phone.

"What? No. Jesus Amber." He says, shocked.

I give him a look.

"Oooh there's a normal gym over there. Yay." I say walking away from the boxing gym.

The mirrors here are perfect for Instagram pictures.

A couple insta pics later, I decide to actually do my workout. I grab a weight and do my squat routine, as I turn up the music in my AirPods a guy walks in.

I get uncomfortable so I decide to go check on Jayden in the boxing gym.

To my surprise, he's training. With a really pretty girl.

I walk closer, she puts her hands on his abs. None of them see me, but Jayden immediately pushes her hands off and tells her to F off.

I clear my throat, Jayden turns around and so does the girl.