Nebula: Copy that.

As Jaune left the Training Course as he made his way to the Titan Hangar.

Jack: Jaune, you're early.

Jaune: Yes Commander, I just wanted to check what Titans we have for my Team. After all, we're picking our Titans.

Jack: That's right Jaune, we got the 6 Classes of the next generation of Titans for your Team to pick but as for you, your Grandfather wanted to give you something special. Please, follow me.

As Jaune follows Jack as he lead him to a Hangar where he sees a different Class of Titans.

Jack: You know what Class of Titan this is?

Jaune: Yes, the Vanguard-class Titan is Arcadia's first Titan design. Vanguard Titans are available only to Pilots of the Higher Ranking. The class was designed for armed reconnaissance behind enemy lines, and is equipped with a variety of tools to enhance longevity and flexibility in the field.

Jack: Yup, just like my Titan BT. You will get a Vanguard-Class Titan as you are a soldier of higher rank so we gave you authority to pilot this Titan.

Jaune: I see.

Jack: Follow me, I'll take you to your Titan.

As Jack takes Jaune to his Titan, they reached the Hangar Area where Jaune's Titan's is.

JA: Hello Pilot I am Juliet-Alpha-Zero-One-One-Zero

Jaune: It's good to finally meet you JA, I'm Jaune Arc. I'll be pilot starting today.

JA: Understood, Pilot. Please step inside the cockpit so we can establish a neutral link.

As JA kneels down and opens the Cockpit as Jaune enters it and sits on the seat.

JA: Protocol 1, Link to Pilot. Establishing Neural Link. Neural Link established, Captain Jaune Arc you are now the Pilot of Juliet-Alpha-Zero-One-One-Zero.

Jack: Excellent work you two, now Jaune. Exit the cockpit and let's establish the links for your Teams Titan's, JA can follow if he wants.

Jaune exits the Cockpit as he heads to where Jack as they head to the Hangar entrance with JA following behind.