✨ Episode 10✨

Start from the beginning

13: Let's go Conferred!! this is not funny!!- a few tears come out- wake up damn!!

The English speaker who was there pulls him to slap him to shut up.

- Let your brother go in peace!! This would not have happened if you had listened- he left there upset, he did not want to take his anger out on his children.

- Dad is partly right, but it's not your fault, he already knew what would happen if he protected you...- he turns to leave.

13: Acadia- the reddish-skinned man stops walking- is this my fault?- his gaze was almost empty.

Acadia:this is not your fault - was trying to comfort him.

Again everything turns black for the striped one, he could not see anything, from one moment to another a light blinds him, allowing him to see that his brother is in front of him.

13: C-conf... ederate?

With: Hello Brother...

13: is it really you? - his walk was slow before the person in front.

With: Come hold me!

13: Without saying anything, he ran in the opposite direction, giving him a big hug- I missed you so much brother!!- Big tears came out of his eyes.

Con: I also -spits something slimy that the opponent noticed.

13: Brother?

The named from his mouth spit blood and blood stains the older man's shirt causing him to fall sitting down, the younger man in a state of shock tried to do his best not to lose any more blood on the contrary.

Con: spits some blood- H-little brother.... w-why did you do it?

13: W-what are you talking about?- confused

Con: Why...why...does he...stab...me...the...you?

13: W-what? I-I didn't go...hm- c-how did that knife get in my hand?- in his left hand he had a kitchen knife which was buried in the older man's abdomen which he pulls out and releases leaving it a few centimeters away from them.

At that moment he put his hands on the wound putting pressure on it...

Con: I never had a grudge against you... little brother- his eyes feel heavy, his skin feels cold.

13: N-no! Don't leave me! You are supposed to help me with the plan! - His eyes began to water.

Con: I love you little brother...- those were his last words before closing his eyes...

13: Nooooooooo!!!- His screams resounded around the place...

-......sa........Us........USA!!!!!

*End flashback*

🇺🇲: Huh?

WOW WOW!!!

DO YOU WANT TO FUNAR ME??

IF I WAS LATE BUT IT HAD 2 DIFFERENT ENDINGS HERE I LEAVE YOUR DATA...

DATA:

-Conferred is the largest of them, followed by Acadia (Canada) and 13 (Usa) and the others are separate.

- When Conferred died Uk doesn't give "13" minimal attention as he thinks it's his fault.

- Mexico does not know of the existence of Conferedado since it happened before Uk and papi Spain decided to hold a meeting...

- They say that some people have split personalities and don't know it...

- Conferred and 13 Colonies are ALMOST identical only Con is higher than 13...

- Everything happened in just milliseconds in the present of 🇺🇲 and 🇲🇽...

I THINK THEY ARE ALL...

WELL THIS CHIMI- WAIT!!! I FORGOT TO PUT THE IMAGE OF THE OTHER ONE THAT WOULD BE 👇🏻👇🏻

1059 Words