Chapter 1

Ping!

You have slept in you own bed, HP and MP have been restored 100% each. All ailments and negative status effects have been cured.

Percy jumped and knocked his head on the bed above him. He said, "Ow". Man, I should get used to this pinging sound. "You ok man?" asked Grover. "Yeah, bad dream" I lied.

Skill Created!

Lying, Lv-1 (10%)

This is your ability to lie to people, the higher the level the better the lie and less chance of discovery!

3% chance of success, less based on how extreme the lie is.

What the heck? 3%?Probably a chicken would have more percent at lying than me, if it could talk. Rigged game.
Somehow tough Grover believed the lie. Percy thought that Grover would say something about the pinging sound but since he didn't even flinch when the pinging happend so that meant just percy could here it.

Ping!

For thinking logically you have gained +1 Wis!

Percy needed to find out how the system worked.

Ping!

Oh come on. What now?

Quest Added!

Discover how the gaming mechanism works.

Rewards:

Knowledge about the system

100 EXP

$50

+2 LUC

+3 WIS

+3 INT

Accept?

Yes/No

Percy quickly pressed yes and thought. Wait. Don't game characters have skills.Just then a screen appeared

Skills

-Gamer's Mind(Passive)

This skill allows the user to calm their mind and think through a situation more logically, allowing the user to never be overwhelmed with information. This skill is constantly active.

-Physical Endurance, Lv-1 (5%)

Your Body's durability increased and you take less damage.

2% less damage from physical attacks

-Gamer's Body(Passive)

Grants the user a body that allows the user to live the real world like a game.

-Observe, Lvl 1(0%)

By using this skill, you get information about the target of your gaze.

At the moment you get: Name, Title, lvl, Max Hp, and Mp.

"Percy" Grover broke Percy out of his thinking "we have class in 5 minutes"
"Shit" Percy quickly took his books and as he was about to leave a screen popped up

Quest Alert!

Get to class on time!

Reward-

30xp

Failure-

Detention

Less reputation with everyone in class

Accept?

Yes/No

Percy pressed yes and runned to class. He got there just before his teacher.

Quest Completed!

Get to class on time!

Reward-

30xp

Percy smiled at that and decided that he would actually try to listen to his classes.

Time skip after school hours

Ping!

Due to actually paying attention in class you have gained +1 Int!

Percy was both surprised and happy. Wait did that mean he could read a book and gain INT?

Ping!

Due to thinking about the gaming mechanics you have gained +1 Wis!

Well, that proved his idea. He should probably find someone who could telk him about the gaming mechanics more. Wait. Wasn't one of the guys next to my dorm a gaming nerd? His name was Walt i think. Percu went straight to him. Using Observe on him he saw

Walt McCain

Title-Obsessed Gamer

Lvl 5

Hp - 150/150

Mp - 0/0