Prologe

A/N1:I don't own the Percy jackson character or series.
A/N2:This story will be in third person unless stated otherwise.

Percy was bored. The previous class was english and he didn't understand a thing because of his adhd and dyslexia.
This class he had algebra. But when the teacher came it wasn't his teacher. It was an old lady that said their previous teacher was not feeling good and she replaced him. Her name was Ms Dodds and she hated Percy from the moment she saw him.
Percy's next class was Latin. The teacher's name was Mr Brunner and he was a great teacher. He made his class actually understand the subject.
After the school hours were over Percy went to his dorm to sleep, because he was exhausted.

Somewhere else

Unknown Pov

I'm bored. What should I do?
......
I need someone the this new council... Wait that's a great idea. Now who should I chose? Hey look. A Percy. He would be a great addition. Let's give him the power of a gamer. Before he can become part of the council he needs to kill the fates. Oooooooo... I fell he would be very strong in the future. Mabye stronger than me. That would be interesting. Anyway let me give him the power and make the fates think they gave him the powers.
...
Done. Good luck Percy. You will need it.

With the fates

The fates were just weaving the threads of life of different people when their heads started to hurt. Suddenly they had a memory of giving a kid the power of the game. They didn't question it and went on as normal to weaving.

Back to third person at Percy

Percy woke up with a headache when he hear a ping!. He thought that it was the school bell or something like that but was confused when he saw it was 2 am. He was even more confused when he realized he felt like he slept for days.
He almost screamed when he saw a screen with a blue glow. But instantly felt calmness coming over him. He looked at the screen and saw that it said

You have slept in you own bed, HP and MP have been restored 100% each. All ailments and negative status effects have been cured.

Percy realized that it was like that game he played when he was a kid. He then thought 'Status'

Name-Perseus 'Percy' Jackson

Hp-200/200

Mp-100/100

The Gamer

Title-None

Level-3 Exp-50/400

Race-?

STR-3(+2)=5

VIT-2(+2)=4

DEX-2(+2)=4

INT-2

WIS-1

LUC-4

POINTS-0

MONEY- 15$/0D(You're broke bro)

Percy Jackson is a ?, the son of Sally Jackson and ?. He has ADHD and Dyslexia making it difficult for him to sit still in class. His behaviour has gotten him trouble over the years in various schools. Percy is unaware of who is father is, and wishes to find meaning in his life. Percy loves his mother, and hates Gabe, who is a waste of space.

Status- ? giving Percy - +2 STR +2 VIT, +2 DEX and the ability to ?

He realized that his life was going to be a lot more interesting. But first sleep until school hours tomorrow.