She inched her way to the side of his bed, opposite of me as her arm shot up towards the lamp on his nightstand. As soon as the light turned on, she immediately froze in her place. Seeing her brothers guts falling out of his body as fresh blood poured out of his wounds. She started shaking as she took a step back, processing what's happening.

She was about to scream when I sprung up from the side of the bed and pounced on her. I covered her mouth as I growled in excitement. This must be my lucky day. I smirked under my mask as I let out a demonic laugh. She tried pushing me off but she's just a weak imbecile.

"Don't be afraid. This will end quickly." I kept my smirk as I dove my bloodied scalpel into her heart. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she stopped struggling against me.

I did the same as what I did with this so called 'Max'.  But this time I waited to eat the kidneys. I wanted to kill the rest in the house before savoring my next meal. I placed the kidneys in a jar I had brought along and set it on the kids nightstand. Quickly pulling out my medbay and stitching up their kidney cuts. I stepped out into the hallway, inaudible as possible. I arrived at another door.

As I pushed the door open, there was a slight creaking sound which alarmed my mind. I heard some slight movement but moments later, quiet.

I continued pushing the door open until I was able to slip in. The Parents room. I tiptoed to the mothers side and pulled out my scalpel again. Damn this takes a lot of work, but oh well. More food for me. I mentally shrugged.

I raised the scalpel above her head and within one swift move, I dove it right into her skull. More blood squirted out covering my mask. A silent gasp escaped her mouth as the father shifted in his sleep, now facing us. Some of the blood dripping on his face. He brought his hand to his face to wipe it off, and did the one thing I hoped he wouldn't do. Open his eyes.

His eyes widened as he fell off the bed. He backed into the wall while reaching in a drawer on his nightstand for something. Once he pulled it out, the moonlight revealed the object. It was a pocket knife. He flipped the switch and pointed it at me as his hands could barely hold the weight of it. I turned my head in confusion as I crawled over to him. His breath was shaky. But little did he know, I thrive on fear.

I stopped as soon as the moonlight shines directly on me. I lifted my mask to reveal my sharp teeth as my tongue slid across the crimson red blood dripping from my mouth.

"W-what do y-oh w-wang from m-e?" His breath quickened as sweat dripped from his head.

"Your kidneys." I stated plainly as I smirked, placing the mask back down.

I rushed over to him as I stabbed my sharp scalpel into his leg. He groaned in pain as he swung the knife at me barely missing my arm. I stabbed him in the abdomen, this time his knife colliding with my leg. I growled as I became frustrated. I hate when my victims put up a fight.

I stabbed him him the chest multiple times, and didn't stop until he stopped moving. Blood spattering with every stab. And with every stab, brought excitement to my face. I laughed at his humiliation. As the father laid there twitching, I went to remove the other kidneys. As I finished grabbing their kidneys, I pulled my med bag out of my backpack and stitched them up as well. No point I'm doing so but hey, whatever works.

Last one in the house is that female I assume. I pack everything up and grab the kidneys from each room placing the remainings in the jar. I should've brought more jars since I didn't think there would be a family of 5. I casually walk into the girls room and sit in there chair that sat in the corner. I sat there, deep in thought, wondering how Y/N was doing. I feel better being able to kill, but I hope X can help Y/N heal up.