Jacks Hunt

*Warning*

⚠️Gore and mild lemon⚠️

*If you feel uncomfortable, skip to the next chapter*

Jacks pov

I feel like I've lost control. My body's moving on it's own without command. I can only look through the eyes of this monsterous creature I am.

After Slender told me to go hunt, I didn't run off because I'm starving. I ran off because I couldn't bare to see Y/N the way she is. We've barely spoken, and yet I feel like I've developed feelings for her. She's important to me, and I don't know why. I'm a monster. Im hideous. I'm not suppose to have feelings. But I do anyways.

Maybe getting a bit distance between us will make me not think so much? Why am I feeling remorse.. regret.. anger.. overwhelmed..

Sadness.

As I run through the forest, I come upon a town. This must be Y/Ns town. There isn't much to see at night, but the vibrant street lights glowing in certain spots. I throw my hood up and place my hands in my pocket, clutching my scalpel as if it's going to go missing. I start walking to the first house I see.

From the looks of it, the house seems to be a yellowish color. Ew.. yellow is a disgusting color. I slowly walk up to the house and notice the bedroom window is cracked open. As I make my way up to the window, I peek inside to make sure no one is awake. I raise the window slowly making sure it doesn't creak as I slip in.

I took a deep but slow breath as I make a perfect landing inside. I scan the room and notice a girl, not much older than Y/N. Maybe even the same age. The bedroom walls are filled with My Chemical Romance posters and a few particular ones that caught my eye. They were of us CreepyPastas. Ugh..

I gently made my way over to the door that was wide open. Less work for me I guess. I shrugged the thought off and found myself in a hall with several doors. I pulled my mask down, and walked into one of them. A little boy laid on the bed with a stuffed dog wrapped in his tiny arms. The young always have tasty kidneys.

I licked my chapped lips at the demonic thought.

I walked in swiftly and closed the door slowly, not making any sound. I tiptoed over to the bed and suddenly placed my hand over his mouth. He immediately shot his eyes open and stared at me in terror. I pulled my scalpel out of my pocket and swung it at his neck, slicing it open. Blood sprayed all over me as his body went limp. I removed the covers from him and lifted his shirt enough to expose his stomach. I, then, found the spots where hai kidneys were located and made a deep bit gentle cut, so I don't puncture my precious meal.

The slice was wide enough for me to stick my hand in and rummage around for them. Intestines, no.. appendix, no.. ah there it is.

I pulled my hand from the dead child's stomach and brought the kidney up to my nose. I took a good whiff of it as my mouth watered. I licked my lips once more before devouring the plump kidney. Blood spattered everywhere as I savored the salty flavor. So juicy, so ripe.

I made the same exact sized cut on the other side of the stomach, but this time I couldn't resist the urge to gulp it down. As I lifted it to my mouth, I heard feet shuffling outside of the room.

I quickly ducked down on the side of the bed as the door opened. I peeked over to see a little girl with a teddy bear in her arms. She reminded me of Sally heh.

The little girl yawned and rubbed her eyes tiredly as she took a few steps in.

"Max?" She whispered to the lifeless child.