A Little Awkward, Don't You Think? (Mishalecki)

Start from the beginning

"Not since he was drinking."

"Wait, what?"

"Yep, standing there, beer in hand. Staring off into the distance. That's why I requested a day off for you guys in the first place."

"Oh, that was you?"

"Yep. Anyway, I told him to get some rest so, hopefully he's in his trailer!"

Jensen looks at me expectantly. I know exactly what he was hoping for.

"Your not gonna check on him, are you?"

"Hell no."

"Alright, I'll check for you. But you guys have to get over it sooner or later!"

I walk away, feeling Jensen's stare on my back. I don't understand why Jared and Jensen wouldn't talk to each other, and I can't ask them. So, they'll have to get over it on their own.

I notice Jared's trailer close by, and jog the rest of the way there. I knock on his door once I reach it. No answer. Interesting. . . At least I have a key for it!

I unlock the door and open it. I step in, closing the door behind me and looking around. Something pushes me to the wall. "Augh! What the- Jared?"

Jared held his arm against my throat, looking at me with hostility before he recognized me. "Ca- erm. . . Misha?"

"Yeah! O-one and only! Now could you please get off me?"

Jared backs away as I calm myself down, wondering why the hell he attacked me. He approached me again, slowly this time. He cups my face, checking for injury.

"Sorry, I freaked out for a moment. Did I hurt you?"

"Not really. You did scare the shit out of me, though," I tell him, letting out a small laugh. He looks at me a little confused.

"I laugh when I'm nervous, remember?"

Jared let out a small 'Oh' and nods. "Um, want a beer?"

"Yeah, sure! Just don't murder me, please!"

Jared shakes his head, snickering.

.

.

.

How did we get here? One minute we're drinking our asses off, the next I'm fully naked on Jared's lap, on the bed making out, our tongues fighting for dominance.

I feel his hands slide down my back to grope my ass. I moan as my hands work to unbutton his shirt. "Have any lube?" I ask Jared, breaking the kiss. "No, I don't think I do. Heh, whoops. . . Whatever, we can just use spit!"

"Can you take charge, please? I don't feel like being top at the moment."

"Sounds good to me! Suck," Jared demanded, holding two fingers in front of my mouth. I obeyed, coating his fingers with my saliva, trying to undo his pants as well.

'How the hell was I the one to get fully naked? Why was Jared fully dressed in the first place?'

My thoughts are interrupted by Jared, who pulled his fingers out and pushed me into the sheets. Our lips reconnect as I feel one of Jared's fingers start to penetrate my hole. His other hand grabs my leg and puts it around his waist, my other leg copying the movement.

I moan loudly as Jared adds two more fingers. Guess he's getting impatient.

We pause when we hear a knock on the door. "Misha? Jared? You guys in here?"

"Um. . . Y-yeah we're here!"

"Are you guys alright?"

"Yes. . ."