Epilogue

3rd POV:

As Hope Mikaelson steps off her last bus in the city of Boston she can't help but feel nervous and a bit overwhelmed. If she's right then her life is about to change. Well, it changed when Malivore spit her out in the past.

This, however, this would decide if she would start looking for a way back to her time or if she would stay in this time. From her father's journals, she knew he was temporarily residing in Boston after fleeing from Mikael and daggering Rebekah in the 1920s.

Both him and Elijah moved to Europe for the next sixty years and then moved to Boston and stayed there from 1982-1984. That's where she's going to find them...hopefully. Her first stop is her father's favorite bar, Cask n' Flagon.

When she walked in, several men turned to look at her before going on about their day as it was barely even noon. That's when she sees them. and her heart nearly stops. Klaus and Elijah Mikaelson, together, sitting in a booth at the back of the pub.

With a deep breath Hope walks over to her father and uncle. They notice her approach immediately. Klaus puts on his infamous smirk and Elijah gives her a polite smile. "Well hello love." Hope cringes. "We need to talk." She tells him. "Oh really?" She nods.

"Both of you." "What is your name?" Elijah asks. "My name is Hope Mikaelson and I suggest that you two come outside to talk." Both their expressions turn serious as they stand immediately. Hope isn't fazed by their sudden movements. "What did you just say?" Elijah asks.

"Come outside and I'll explain everything. Too many wandering ears in here." They both nod and follow her outside. They follow her to a back ally before turning her around. "Talk." Klaus demands. Hope sighs and extends both her hands. "It's best if I just show you."

The brothers exchange a look before each grabbing onto the girl's arms. They close their eyes and Hope plays her memories for them. Both their eyes snap open. "Impossible." Elijah mutters while Klaus just looks at her while like she's a ghost.

"I know you both probably have a lot of questions, and I'm here to-" Before she can even get a word out Klaus pulls her into a tight hug. Tears start to fill Hope's eyes as she falls into her father's arms for the first time in years.

This time there's no looming threat itching to keep them apart. She's free to live normally. Normal. She likes the sound of that.