Chapter 4: More People Find Out About Me

Hope's POV:

We sit in that police station for a while until a man and a frantic looking woman rush in. "Hey! Johnathan? Jesus, what...what happened? Who is she?" The woman asks, nodding towards me. "Ma'am." One of the officers tries. "I'm fine." Johnathan assures. "Why is he wearing handcuffs?"

"Well your boy assaulted a police officer." The officer says. "Take them off." "I am afraid I cannot do that." "Take them off!" "You heard her, take them off." The man behind her says. "Chief, I get everyone's emotional here, but there's something you need to see." Another officer says.

The police all walk outside. "Who are you?" "Hope. Hope Mikaelson. I'm, a, uh, friend. I guess. It's a long story." I tell her. Before she can ask anything else, the men come back in with our equipment. "What is this?" Johnathan's mom asks.

"Why don't you ask your son, we found it in his car." The 'Chief' says. "What?" "Why are you going through my car?" Johnathan asks. "Is that really the question you should be asking right now? I wanna see you in my office." "You won't believe me." "Why don't you give me a try?"

The four of us follow the Chief back into his office and we explain everything. "You say blood draws this thing?" The Chief, Hopper I now know, asks. "We don't know." Johnathan says. "It's just a theory." Nancy adds. "And where do you come in. I want the full story." Hopper says.

Nancy turns to me. "It's ok. Tell them the truth." She tells me. I hesitate. Too many people know about me already. For some reason I find myself trusting Hopper and Mrs. Byers. I don't know why. I never trust this easily. Never.

"My name is Hope Mikaelson. I was born May 2, 2012 and on April 19, 2028, I jumped into a pit called Malivore to save my friends and family since I was the loop hole to defeating it." They look like they're about to throw me into an asylum or something.

"I'm what's known as a Tribrid. A werewolf, witch, and vampire hybrid, thought I haven't activated my vampires side yet." "Ok kid, seriously." Hopper says, rolling his eyes and pushing off the wall. I roll my eyes and raise my hands. "Post tenebras spero lucem." I mutter.

A ball of light appears in my hands and I flash my golden eyes at them. "Believe me now?" Neither of them talk, they just stare at me. It's unnerving. "What are you doing here? How did you get here?" Mrs. Byers asks.

"Malivore spit me out in either the past or a different universe and I need to figure out how to get home, but I promised them I would help you all find Will. I just want to help." I say, looking down. "Johnathan, can I talk to you for a second?" Mrs. Byers asks.

He nods and the two exit the office. "So, a Tribrid?" Hopper asks me. I nod. "How is that possible?" Nancy turns to me. "You never told me your story Hope." I sigh and shrug. "You probably don't want to hear it." "No, explain." Hopper insists. I sigh.

"Well, my grandmother was an evil witch. Emphasis on evil. She lost two kids, one to my crazy aunt and other to a pack of werewolves on the night of a full moon. To protect her children she turned them into the earth's first vampires 1000 years ago." I explain.

"Apparently she had an affair with one of the werewolves and my dad was the product of that, making him a vampire, werewolf hybrid. The first." I explain to them. "So your dad's like 1000 years old?" Nancy asks with interest. I nod, smiling slightly.

"Flash forward 1000 years, my dad meets my mom, a werewolf alpha from a basically royal werewolf pack. Descended from the first werewolves ever created and a direct descendent of the witch the created the werewolf curse. All of those things combined make me." I finish.

"Are there any more like you?" Hopper asks. I shake my head. "Nope. I was a loop hole in nature. I'm technically not supposed to exists. I'm one of a kind and basically unkillable." I tell them. Before Hopper can say anything else there's screaming from the main room.

"One second." He says, walking out. Nancy turns to me. "Your story is pretty cool. I mean, you have the coolest parents ever." She grins. "Had." I say, before I can stop myself. Her smile falls. "Oh. I'm so sorry." I shrug. "It's fine. You didn't know. It happened when I was fifteen."

She nods, not pushing the topic any further. Soon Hopper comes back in with Mrs. Byers and Johnathan. "Come on, let's go." "Hop what is it?" "There's a kid out there who said he had a run in with the girl and she's been hanging out with your brother." He says, pointing to Nancy.

I furrow my brows. "What girl?" I ask, following them all out of the room. As we drive to Nancy's house they full me in about a girl who can move things with her mind. Not a witch, someone genetically enhance by some sick bastard.

We stop a few blocks away from Nancy's house and get out to see the people from Hawkins lab outside of it. "I have to go home." Nancy says, trying to walk over. "No, you can't." "My mom, my dad are there." "They'll be ok." Nancy walks off anyway, and Hopper is quick to stop her.

"Let me go!" She yells. "Hey! Listen to me. Listen to me. The last thing in the world we need is them knowing you're mixed up in all this." Hopper tells her. "Mike is over there-" "They haven't found him. Not yet at least." He says, pointing to the helicopter flying above the woods.

"That things is searching for them?" I ask. Hopper turns to me and nod. I think for a second before moving around the car. "What are you doing?" He asks. "Shh." I concentrate on the helicopter. "Sispann la agresè." I chant. Suddenly the helicopter is crashing to the ground.

"Whoa." Nancy breaths. "Simple crashing spell. Family friend taught me when I was ten." I say, shrugging and turning back to them. "She bought us some time, but not a lot." Hopper tells us. We all climb in the car. "Look, we need to find them before they do." I lean forward.

"Get me a map and a knife and I can find them using a locator spell." Mrs. Byers and Hopper exchange a look. "Where have witches been all my life." Hopper mutters, turning back to face the front. We drive to, I think, the Byers' house and rush inside.

Mrs. Byers walks off and comes back with a map of Hawkins and it's surrounding woods and a kitchen knife. I turn to Nancy. "I'm sorry but can I prick your finger? Since you're his brother, the relation will be the tether." I explain. She nods and extends her hand.

I prick her finger with the knife and drip blood on the map. "Sequitur." The blood instantly starts to move. "I know where they are." Hopper says when the blood stops. "Hope, you're with me. You three stay here." He yells as I follow him out of the house and back into his car.

Once we're in he speeds away down the road. We need to find these kids.