xxiv

"𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒, 𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑

"𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒, 𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑."
______________________________

Loreleia

ITS BEEN 1 WEEK, 2 days, and 9 hours since my world shattered. I didn't expect it to happen so fast. I hardly remember the fight we had, him banging on my door begging me to open up, and sending me roses daily. I've hardly moved from my couch, I am beginning to worry my body is going to leave an indent.

I tried to bargain. I tried to wonder if what he did was a mistake, if he was drunk, but my insecurities got the best of me. He's left me flowers nearly every day, but they just make me cry more. Something deep inside of me wants to believe its my fault.

I was the reason for it all. I wasn't good enough and thats why it happened. Zoey came over the other day with ice cream and we watched new girl. Well- up to the episode Dylan played a guest star in. I cried again.

I know I'm being over dramatic. I know he wants to explain himself. But I am paralyzed in fear by the thought of it. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door.

I don't know what compelled me, but I sat up from my queen sized bed, wearing a blanket over my pajamas, and I opened the door. It was him.

He had just placed down purple roses on my door mat, when his head jolted up in shock. He swiftly picked up the roses, dusting off his pants, and clearing his throat.

"Hi. Uhm, These are for you." He said, handing me the bouquet. I reached out for them and I smiled softly. "Thank you." We stood in silence for a while, tension hanging over us.

"Well, Uhm, I know you probably don't want to see me, you've made that clear. I just wanted to say I miss you." He smiled coyly, pivoting toward the elevator. Before I had the chance to think about anything, my mouth moved. "Do you wanna come in?"

𖧵Dylan𖧵

I FROZE when I heard those 5 words. It felt like the weight of a thousand worlds had been lifted off my shoulders. I shyly nodded, and she opened the door more wide, waiting for me to enter.

As I entered, I couldn't help but feel eager to explain myself. I wanted her to know the truth, no matter how stupid it was.

"I feel like I-"

"I want to-"

"You go first" she said with a kind smile. Even when she's mad at me, I can't help but admire her every move. 

"I feel like I should explain myself. I know you're probably confused, hurt, and betrayed, but trust me I had no idea." I said following her to the couch. "I never kissed Sutton during our relationship." She scoffed. "It's true. I have no clue who sent you that photo, but it was from a archived scene in one of Sutton and I's movies."

Her brow's furrow. "Then how did someone get this picture?" I shrug my shoulders. "I'm not sure. Who sent it to you, i'm sure we can track the IP address." She laughed. "Do you even know how to do that?" I scoffed. "Psh....No." She smiled. "But it's fine I know a guy who's good at it."

"All I'm asking Leia, is that you please believe me. My life without you is way too fucked up and I cant go a minute longer without holding you."  Tears pool her eyes as I grab her hands, caressing them with my thumbs.

"Please?" I plead bringing my forehead to hers. She nods slightly. We sit in silence before she laughs.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked. She shook her head. "It's nothing...but I mean, Why purple roses this time?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean?

She scoffs. "I mean you send red flowers and now it's purple?" I sigh as I prepare to explain myself. "Well, I looked it up online and purple flowers represent desire and enchantment. Both things I feel with you." She smiles before kissing me softly.

Our lips intertwined with a longing, we both haven't felt before. We fight for dominance and eventually we pull apart to catch our breath.

"Wow I've missed that." I whispered. She giggles and smiles so widely, I feel as if I'm going to die if I never see that smile again.

A few days later, I got a call from Shawn, who promised to track down the number who sent the message to Rory. "Hey man, What's up?" I ask biting my nails. "Nothing much. Hey listen, I finally found out the owner of the phone who sent the message. It was sent by someone named Sutton Quincy. Ring any bells?"

"Yeah. Thanks for the help, man." He chuckles. "No problem, have a good one." I hang up. My hands form into fists and my knuckles tighten. Sutton. Of course.

I hop into my car, turning on the engine quickly. I pull out of my parking spot, dialing Leia's number quickly. After about 4 rings, it goes to voicemail.

"Hey babe, It's me Dylan, I just  wanted you to know that I found out who sent the text. It was Sutton babe, it's her. Ok listen I'm on my way now-" My words are cut off when two beams of light face the side of me.

After the impact, I can feel the car flip multiple times. Once I stop rolling, I'm upside down in what seems to be a ditch. My whole body is aching from the impact.

I'm not even sure what's wrong, but I lift my hand and see blood. I search for an escape, but unfortunately my body gives out on me.

My eyes flutter and before I know it, darkness consumes my vision. A few minutes later, I hear the faint sounds of an ambulance.

A/N: Hey guys! I finally updated! We are 1 chapters away from the epilogue! Thank you so much for reading and please feel free to correct any grammar, ask any questions or comment what you think!
-lisa

A/N: Hey guys! I finally updated! We are 1 chapters away from the epilogue! Thank you so much for reading and please feel free to correct any grammar, ask any questions or comment what you think! -lisa ♥