vii

"𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑚 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛', 𝑝𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛' 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛', 𝑠𝑜 𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛, 𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒"_________...

_______________________________

𖧵Dylan𖧵

"DYLAN." SUTTON BREATHED. This was my first sight of her since I left Los Angeles. I felt dull seeing her as if I had just met a ghost. Sutton was the world to me before the incident that changed everything.

Her charming and outgoing personality attracted me to her but now, my love for her was in ashes.

Before I could do anything- say anything- she grabbed my cheeks, forcing her lips onto mine aggressively. It felt wrong.

It felt like I had betrayed Ro. But why? We weren't dating. we were just friends- she's made that clear...hasn't she?

I quickly pulled away from Sutton's act of impulse, and looked behind her, making sure Leia and Zoey were safe. After ensuring they were okay, I focused back on Sutton and spoke with a bit of frustration.

"Sutton, what the fuck are you doing here?" I furrowed my eyebrows, confused as to why she was here and why she kissed me.

"I miss you, Dylan." She said, grazing my chest with her hand trying to influence me.

I grabbed her hand softly, and I pulled them off my chest, dropping them. "No Sutton, why are you here?" I stifled. Her expression changed and she sighed.

"Tabloids caught wind you were in New York, so I got the next flight and I've been looking for you ever since. I came to apologize, Dylan. I miss you and I am hoping we could get ba-"

I cut her off. "You can apologize Sutton, but I don't think things will ever go back to the way they were." I deadpanned.

She nodded and spoke up again. "Ever?" She questioned. I looked down before looking at Ro. Sutton and I never had a friendship. We just started dating.

why do I feel a stronger connection with Leia, than with my ex-girlfriend who was with me for 2 years?

I sighed and replied. "I don't think so Sutton, I just don't think we want the same things," I said, looking past her towards the couch the girls were at, once again.

She turned around to look at what was catching my eye and she scoffed. "Let me guess, you want that whore from earlier? Yea she's perfect for you," she said bitterly with a hint of sarcasm.

The way she jumped to conclusions and belittled Leia made my muscles tense and my heart goes cold.

"Sutton I think you should go." I fumed before moving past Sutton and toward the two girls. "Real classy Dylan, two whores."