The great time to confront trauma

"Your luck just ran out you, asshole!"

The Hargreeves and the red-head gathered around a TV, letting it's horrible news sink in

The Hargreeves and the red-head gathered around a TV, letting it's horrible news sink in. "Authorities are asking for help identifying several persons of interest at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. The FBI believes they may have been acting in concert with the alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald." The presenter flashed a photo of the man, "Vanya, wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal building at Dealey Plaza."

Number Seven bored into her shown mugshot. "A Cuban exhale known only as Diego..."

"Cuban?" Diego questioned the screen that viewed a image of him. "...Who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium. A bare-knuckle boxer with suspected Mafia ties who fights under the alias 'King Kong." Now there was a photo of Luther.

"Allison Chestnut, N...(sorry, I don't know if the word is offence or not) radical responsible for instigating and organizing the recent riots at Staedtler's lunch counter."  Then is was Number Three. "Elanor, also known as 'Little Red' with ' The Rapid Tambourine', who murder seven officers at 'Julie's Bar', after the disappearance of her drug dealer associated, 'Julia Sanders'." The picture of Echo was from one of her concerts, the group shoot her looks, having not heard about her crime.

"And finally, Klaus," The screen flickered to a drawing of the Number Four, "The controversial cult leader and known tax evader. The FBI is asking the public to be on the lookout for this identified boy," It was know a snap of Five taken at grassy knoll behind the fence, "Who they believe is being held hostage by the suspected terrorist network..."

"Well, it's true." Five brought the fuming criminals attention to himself, "I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days."

"I can't believe they think you're being held hostage and not me." The red-head huffed from her floating position, "We're both teenagers."

"God, I hate that photo." Diego complained.

Allison clasped her hands together, "They're saying I instigated the riot?" she scoffed, "That's unbelievable."

"Look, the good news is that we restored the timeline and stopped doomsday." Luther tried to brighten the mood, "So-..."

Number Two cut him off, "Yeah, a bunch of real goddamn heroes. We let Kennedy die."

"Yeah, and now we're officially the most wanted people in the world." Number Three added to the issues, "The FBI is after us, the Dallas police, the Secret Service. It's only a matter of time before they hunt us down here."

Vanya glanced round at the crew, "Well, where are we supposed to go?"

"I have thus yurt just outside Reykjavik." Klaus finally joined them, "We could totally lay low there. Folks there are a little weird, but lovely."