The misfortunate makeover

"I don't want to become a Hargreeves, you guys suck."

Index finger and thumb trace her forehead, Echo weld her inflamed eyes shut, not just because of the thumping headache, but the grisly sight before her

Index finger and thumb trace her forehead, Echo weld her inflamed eyes shut, not just because of the thumping headache, but the grisly sight before her. She had just started to like Elliot, all well. The blood tricky from his wound ignited her, she tried to succumb the feeling, her hangover helping with that.

Diego removed the knife from his chest, Luther draping a sheet over the regular man, "I can't believe Elliot's dead."

"He was a good guy." Mourned Number Two.

"I know," The red-head tutted from her slouched position, "I was just warming up to him and all the crazy conspiracies."

"Deserves better than this." Diego referred to the unsentimental sheet burial.

Luther agreed, "Yeah."

"Elliot must've been getting to close to the truth." Knife boy took a second look at the scribbled blood, "It smells like the feds."

"What?" Monkey man gaped, "Are you out of your mind? Diego, if this was the federal government, they would take him somewhere and question him, They wouldn't...do this. No, this is the work of a psychopath."

"I agree with big man." Echo choked out, throat dry, "I think this is for us."

"'Öga Foroga." Diego read out, "That a name? 'Öga Foroga?'"

"I don't know, man. I'm only good with numbers."

"I'll look her up." Luther scurried off to the kitchen, grabbing the address book, "Okay..." He searched the pages, "Holy shit, I found her. 'Olga Foroga.'That must be her."

"Call the bitch." Diego sassed.

"On it." Number One snatched the phone off the wall, dialling the number, "Okay...It's ringing." He whispered to the other two, "Uh, hello, Olga?" He spoke through the machine, then back to the others, "It's her. She sounds old. What should I say?"

"Just..." Diego flared his hand, gesturing for the man to keep talking to her.

"Excuse me, ma'am." Luther cleared his throat, "Um, I was just wondering-...What? My name? Is, uh, Luther Hargreeves, and-..."

Diego stole the phone, "You killed one of ours, Olga, now we're coming after you. You will be dead be nightfall."

"Hey." Five entered, "It's Öga For Öga, idiots. Swedish for 'an eye for an eye.'" He removed his bloody blazer, "It means the Swedes killed Elliot."

"Wrong number. Have a lovely day." Two hung up on the poor elder woman.

"We would've gotten there." Luther tried to reassure the clueless pair, "Eventually."

"Yeah."

"Doubt it." Echo shrugged, throwing herself up to sit back in the air.

"Uh, you have some blood on you." Number One informed the boy who pushed past him.