The Hargreeves family function

"If I had a dollar, I'd throw it!"

"What?!" The drunken girl barked as three knocked came at the bar door, " Swear to

"What?!" The drunken girl barked as three knocked came at the bar door, " Swear to..." S wobbled over to it, swinging it open, !What the hell do you want?" Echo growled at the wide-eyed old man who stood there, "Huh?!"

He reached into his blazer, pulling out a card, handing to her, then leaving." Weirdo.." Echo slammed the door shut, locking it. "What the hell is this...?" she read it. It was an invitation to dinner with Sir Reginald Hargreeves, "What could that asshole want with me...?" She cleaned herself up before exiting, large can in her grip.

-----------

Echo stumbled through the building and into the elevator, hitting a hard chest, "Luther...?" HE squinted up at the man. The man didn't respond, just turned her around.

"Good. We're all here." Five scared the girl, who flared her head around to find him, tripping back as the elevator moved. Echo removed the can from her mouth as a pungent smell filled the tiny box.

"Sorry, I'm nervous." Luther excused for his anxious farts, siblings groaning. Thankfully, the doors opened, everyone rushing out to fresh air.

"All right, when Dad gets here, I'll do the talking, okay?" The boys words were fuzzy to the red-head, she tripped her way over to the table, stealing a seat.

"Got a few questions for him myself." clashed Diego.

"Hey, we don't want to scare him off. All right? He might be able to help us stop the doomsday , get us home."

"No, we need to figure out why he's planning to kill the president."

"Fetch me a drink to, Sir Klaus!" Echo clicked her fingers at the lanky man who was at the bar, chugging down the last of her can.

"This is a matter of life and death, you imbecile." The boy protested.

"Okay, yeah, maybe we should take turns talking." Vanya tried to reason, "Yeah? Here, whoever has this conch shell gets to talk."

"Vanya, we don't have time to debate, okay?" Five shoot down the idea.

Allison strutted to the table, "Maybe I should lead. We all know I'm the better public speaker than the rest." She snatched the shell.

"Okay, Daddy's girl." Diego cheeked.

"Oh, jealous, Number Two?"

"Hey, no more numbers. No more bullshit. We're Team Zero. We're all team Zero."

"Uh, Diego. "Luther conveyed, "You don't have the conch."

Diego stole the shell, lugging it at the wall, shattering it. Then the man of the hour waltzed in, Sir Reginald Hargreeves, and the room fell silent. The man sat and began, "Not only have you burglarized my lab, set my chimp loose, conned your way into the Mexican consulate, repeatedly stalked and attacked me, but you have, on numerous occasions called me..."